Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,329 members, 7,937,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) (24272 Views)

You Can Have Sex With Your Wife On Her Periods - Prophetess Rose Kelvin To Men / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby / Dunamis Church Gives Widows, Orphans And Less-privileged Christmas Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by izubext007: 6:45am On Oct 09, 2022
U did well madam, not all those who are buying bag for another man's wife
Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by Elidrisy20: 6:48am On Oct 09, 2022
This prophetess good teste good cool
Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by SaturnNick(m): 6:50am On Oct 09, 2022
Good one. God bless you
Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by Cromagnon: 7:05am On Oct 09, 2022
JASONjnr:
The government should give the people an enabling environment for people to venture into different trades and this hunger will be reduced to zero.....
the people ARE the govt. They also vote for them
Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by streetzdreamz(m): 7:07am On Oct 09, 2022
Factfinder1:
Feeding the poor doesn't have to be recorded and posted on the internet....the right hand is not supposed to know what the left hand is giving according to the law
STFU. Make your own donations and don't record. Last I checked we all have freewill. If her idea doesn't sit well with yours, shut up and pass. People would be donating, giving out to the poor some persons would be jabbing away at the mouth because it wasn't done according to their standards. Bloody hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by cardoctor(m): 7:36am On Oct 09, 2022
God bless you abundantly.
Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by Antyxx: 7:52am On Oct 09, 2022
What is the source of her income?

I know they wont care as long as shes giving them money. Mumu people
Use Nigerian to do rituals and give them $1 out of it, and you will see them praising you
Sometimes,I wonder if God did not give majority of Nigerians any brain
Thats why politicians easily loot money and their destiny,give them 0.00000000000000001% of it, and you will see them vote for thesame thief and praise him

Where is she getting the money she's giving to people from?

And also, until Nigerians know that giving people money is wasting money. Use the money, create a company and give people job

I dislike giving people money, but uplifting them
Also, giving people money create laziness in the society
Nigerians are poor because they are lazy and the men like too much sex. Quote me anywhere
Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by Antyxx: 7:56am On Oct 09, 2022
streetzdreamz:
STFU. Make your own donations and don't record. Last I checked we all have freewill. If her idea doesn't sit well with yours, shut up and pass. People would be donating, giving out to the poor some persons would be jabbing away at the mouth because it wasn't done according to their standards. Bloody hypocrites.
Dumb Nigerians, where is she seeing the money?
Which work is he doing? Where is her company
An average Nigerian is senseless, where in the world is money being given out to people and it leads to any development?
America? UK or US?
She's just showing off the money she stole or whatever
The lady act like a witch, only fool Nigerians call people below them "mummy".
The IQ of an average Nigerian is below that of any other human

Yes, I don't and would never live in Nigeria, and i have helped many by lifting them without posting picx all over social media and asking elderly people to call me mummy. That's even disgusting
Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by Antyxx: 7:56am On Oct 09, 2022
Cromagnon:
the people ARE the govt. They also vote for them
Thief!
So government should be dashing out money?
Ode
Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by Antyxx: 8:00am On Oct 09, 2022
Femi8586:

When you do your own, you have the right to it secretly with no one knowing. Nobody will condemn you for that.

This is her own way of motivating and influencing others to do what she did, let her be.
Source of her income?
What company she owns and how did she start the company?
We know how Elon musk started and how mark started
Once you give Nigerians $1, theu don't mind if the money is gotten from you using thier mother for rituals
Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by Cromagnon: 8:11am On Oct 09, 2022
Antyxx:

Thief!
So government should be dashing out money?
Ode
It's now I know that mad people are roaming among us
Please explain where I said govt should dash people money
Free megabyte sha
Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by streetzdreamz(m): 8:21am On Oct 09, 2022
Antyxx:

Dumb Nigerians, where is she seeing the money?
Which work is he doing? Where is her company
An average Nigerian is senseless, where in the world is money being given out to people and it leads to any development?
America? UK or US?
She's just showing off the money she stole or whatever
The lady act like a witch, only fool Nigerians call people below them "mummy".
The IQ of an average Nigerian is below that of any other human

Yes, I don't and would never live in Nigeria, and i have helped many by lifting them without posting picx all over social media and asking elderly people to call me mummy. That's even disgusting
You are really trying so hard to sound intelligent. When you learn how to string your words together properly, with the appropriate tenses, then we can talk about the IQ level of your supposed "Average Nigerian." You don't live here so? That makes you what? Einstein? With your poor usage of words. I don't give a rats ass about all the nonsense speculations you spewed up there, unless you back them up with an evidence. My point remain the same "Leave people that choose to snap and post alone, do yours and don't snap." I don't subscribe to it as well, but it doesn't mean I'll start ranting over it.
Ps: you've helped so many persons right? Still sounds like an info no one needs. Guilty of the same shi you are condemning. Oh! Hers was pictorial, yours is verbal or written at best huh? They are all forms of passing information. IQ level my ass.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by Love48(f): 9:01am On Oct 09, 2022
Keep on the good wrk
Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2022
Zee0007:
I too know what it means to be broke.

Guess what?

I'm still broke! sad
no be only you..
Make I just see a good Samaritan to bless my Sunday..
Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by Warmaterial(m): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2022
No be this one heavy security dey guide for huz for Prince/Princess estate... Nonsense prophetess, even do some maintenance dat year for the huz dey no pay me... Abj dat year!!!!
Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by virus05(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2022
Abeg muslims/Imams no dey do charity work?
Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by Antyxx: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
streetzdreamz:
You are really trying so hard to sound intelligent. When you learn how to string your words together properly, with the appropriate tenses, then we can talk about the IQ level of your supposed "Average Nigerian." You don't live here so? That makes you what? Einstein? With your poor usage of words. I don't give a rats ass about all the nonsense speculations you spewed up there, unless you back them up with an evidence. My point remain the same "Leave people that choose to snap and post alone, do yours and don't snap." I don't subscribe to it as well, but it doesn't mean I'll start ranting over it.
Ps: you've helped so many persons right? Still sounds like an info no one needs. Guilty of the same shi you are condemning. Oh! Hers was pictorial, yours is verbal or written at best huh? They are all forms of passing information. IQ level my ass.
Lol, you are intelligent and still broke
I know i shouldn't argue with a daft person like you, for even seeing the lady as your "mummy", that's enough evidence you are dumb
About grammar, it is your type that is still looking for a way,that would put energy in impressing people with your grammar. Im made boy, even if i misspelt, i still get my money
Even the owner of English doesn't speak correct grammar, but dumb Nigerian like you carry it for head. If u wanna emulate white,at least, emulate that they don't worship a witch and call her mummy. May God give you common sense

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by Josywhyte: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
This is what we need in this country at this time. Not all those greedy pastors wey dey always collect from their members but can't give back to their members or community
Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by Rach310(f): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
streetzdreamz:
Please don't mind that guy what he complained of the woman is what he just did so what's the difference.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by Wwwq: 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
Oh
Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by judedwriter(m): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:
God bless Prophetess Rose

God bless her indeed.

Apart from her generosity, she's so pinpoint and accurate in the prophetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by AngelaInteriorz: 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by JimmySwaggart(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2022
Prophetess rose, a big time money launderer for political big wings.
Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What guarantee do you have that by giving them "capital" they will make money for themselves? Such programs have been tried several times over in many other climes, many such projects ended in failure, and were basically decided against even in developed countries. undecided

Not everyone knows how to manage funding, and that isn't the fault of the funder. They should just do their part and leave the rest to the recipient.

After all, benefit scroungers are being force fed people's taxes and that's developed countries hard at giving them capital. Yet it never stopped them.
Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by Kobojunkie: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Not everyone knows how to manage funding, and that isn't the fault of the funder. They should just do their part and leave the rest to the recipient.

After all, benefit scroungers are being force fed people's taxes and that's developed countries hard at giving them capital. Yet it never stopped them.
So are you suggesting the implementation of the same capital draining projects then? undecided

No stepping back to say "since it has mostly failed everywhere else, it is unwise to continue the same"? undecided
Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So are you suggesting the implementation of the same capital draining projects then? undecided

No stepping back to say "since it has mostly failed everywhere else, it is unwise to continue the same"? undecided

I'm not suggesting, but our almighty developed nations have, are and still will continue doing so. It failed, but it's continued, doesn't that tell you something?

The poor you will always have with you. Someone has to take care of them. It's your social responsibility.
Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
I'm not suggesting, but our almighty west has, is and will continue doing so. It failed, but it's continued, doesn't that tell you something?

The poor you will always have with you. Someone has to take care of them. It's your social responsibility.
All it tells me is that the west hasn't yet figured out how to get itself of the hole it dug by its own hand. I don't see anything wise in advising others to do the same. undecided

Nigeria doesn't have even a smidge of the resources the west so it definitely afford to take the same risks as the west. So Nigeria instead needs a solution that will work for Nigeria ,one that possibly makes the poor become for responsible for their own existence. undecided
Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
All it tells me is that the west hasn't yet figured out how to get itself of the hole it dug by its own hand. I don't see anything wise in advising others to do the same. undecided

Nigeria doesn't have even a smidge of the resources the west so it definitely afford to take the same risks as the west. undecided

A philanthropist it doing it, so why should it be a problem if the government isn't doing so, since you feel they shouldn't anyway?

They've figured it out. Everyone won't be Elon musk, and everyone can't be employed or be an employer, no matter how hard they try. Society should make room for such people. Those governments have made considerations individuals refuse to.
Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
1. A philanthropist it doing it, so why should it be a problem if the government isn't doing so, since you feel they shouldn't anyway?

2. They've figured it out. Everyone won't be Elon musk, and everyone can't be employed or be an employer, no matter how hard they try. Society should make room for such people. Those governments have made considerations individuals refuse to.
1. I have no clue what you are talking about. undecided

2. The West has figured it out yet each year the debt continues to mount even from it? undecided
Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I have no clue what you are talking about. undecided

2. The West has figured it out yet each year the debt continues to mount even from it? undecided

1. Nigeria doesn't have even a smidge of the resources the west so it definitely afford to take the same risks as the west.

A philanthropist it doing it, so why should it be a problem if the government isn't doing so, since you feel they shouldn't anyway?

2. They do. Clearly. Everyone won't be you, and since it's your responsibility to care for the needy, you'll still pay taxes. Very equal and fine. They understand.
Re: Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
1. Nigeria doesn't have even a smidge of the resources the west so it definitely afford to take the same risks as the west.

2. They do. Clearly. Everyone won't be you, and since it's your responsibility to care for the needy, you'll still pay taxes. Very equal and fine. They understand.
1. I don't follow at all. Are you saying that a Philanthropist is doing it and so problem solved? Who shouldn't be doing what anyway? undecided

2. Who? do what? Everyone won't be me what for? why? I really don't follow at all. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Practice Do You Hate In A Particular Church? / Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.