Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,311 members, 7,887,926 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:34 PM

Mohammed Sent Child Soldiers To War While He Stayed Home Climbing A Child - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohammed Sent Child Soldiers To War While He Stayed Home Climbing A Child (265 Views)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Climbing A Ladder Without Sweat? / What's The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Climbing A Mountain, You Didn't Get To / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Are Climbing A Mountain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Sent Child Soldiers To War While He Stayed Home Climbing A Child by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 318:

Haritha was martyred on the day (of the battle) of Badr, and he was a young boy then. His mother came to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Apostle!

Sahih al-Bukhari 6130.
Narrated `Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me.

While he sent the boys to war after blowing them and sucking their tongues, Mohammed would be home watching little girls play with dolls. Minor; underaged girls. In Nigeria, girls Aisha's age wore only underwear in the streets. Girls in the rural towns wear underwear until puberty. Imagine having someone like Mohammed as a neigbour.
Re: Mohammed Sent Child Soldiers To War While He Stayed Home Climbing A Child by fman(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Imagine having someone like Mohammed as a neigbour.
Head shot for him ..
But who be Mohammed u dey always talk about?
Re: Mohammed Sent Child Soldiers To War While He Stayed Home Climbing A Child by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
hahaha I see what you are doing. Smart man. Duff my hat.
fman:

Head shot for him ..
But who be Mohammed u dey always talk about?
Re: Mohammed Sent Child Soldiers To War While He Stayed Home Climbing A Child by Nukilia: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
Violence HQ grin

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sent Child Soldiers To War While He Stayed Home Climbing A Child by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
hahaha I am bringing it fresh and raw. They have blocked me again.
Mishkat al-Masabih Vol. 4, p. 172, No. 34

"Allah’s Apostle said: "In Paradise there is a pavilion made of a single hollow pearl sixty miles wide, in each corner of which there are wives who will not see those in the other corners; and the believers will visit and enjoy them."

So, men will be walking from one hollow to another with erect penisess sexing from one corner to the other. This is the only job in their paradise.
Nukilia:
Violence HQ grin

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sent Child Soldiers To War While He Stayed Home Climbing A Child by Nukilia: 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
hahaha I am bringing it fresh and raw. They have blocked me again.
Mishkat al-Masabih Vol. 4, p. 172, No. 34

"Allah’s Apostle said: "In Paradise there is a pavilion made of a single hollow pearl sixty miles wide, in each corner of which there are wives who will not see those in the other corners; and the believers will visit and enjoy them."

So, men will be walking from one hollow to another with erect penisess sexing from one corner to the other. This is the only job in their paradise.

Lower your voice comrade grin #Kaboom
Re: Mohammed Sent Child Soldiers To War While He Stayed Home Climbing A Child by efficiencie(m): 1:17am On Oct 09, 2022
but why is sex top priority among muslims... and it seems there are no goodies for the ladies. I can imagine a man having to go round 4 wives plus tens of houris in Jannah. It is either the man does not have the strength to go round every woman thereby leaving the women mostly Hot and sex starved or men have immense strength to pump them all suggesting that such men will spend the most part of the day pumping...muslims have a lot of explaining to do!
Re: Mohammed Sent Child Soldiers To War While He Stayed Home Climbing A Child by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:50am On Oct 09, 2022
If you take sex away from islam, no one will remain in that religion. The ultimate reward for every muslim male is vagina. The black stone is shaped as a vagina. It is all about sex and not with black girls. The Arabs are racist and they lust for WHITE girls. So, the 72 virgins are all white women. The black women do not stand a chance in Jannah. In fact, the only job in Jannah is sex and food. Eternal erection and then in addition to the 72 virgins, there is a sex market where a man buys any woman that he wants. They will be given the sexual strength of 100 men. So, a hundred women each 24 hours. What is left in a man?
efficiencie:
but why is sex top priority among muslims... and it seems there are no goodies for the ladies. I can imagine a man having to go round 4 wives plus tens of houris in Jannah. It is either the man does not have the strength to go round every woman thereby leaving the women mostly Hot and sex starved or men have immense strength to pump them all suggesting that such men will spend the most part of the day pumping...muslims have a lot of explaining to do!

(1) (Reply)

Joseph Prince Daily Devotional November 3 2022 / (16). 20 Dreams That Means You Will Be Rich / A Pastor Seeks Revenge After His Daughter Was Brutally Murder By A Gang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.