Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,630 members, 7,830,922 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Ads Publisher Urgently Needed - Sell Us Ads Space On Your Blog/website Get Paid$ - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ads Publisher Urgently Needed - Sell Us Ads Space On Your Blog/website Get Paid$ (228 Views)

Verified US Ads With Domain For Sale / How To Earn Money From Your Website Ads Space / How To Register & Setup Propeller Ads Publisher Google Adsense Alternative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ads Publisher Urgently Needed - Sell Us Ads Space On Your Blog/website Get Paid$ by nadirinamata: 5:12am On Oct 09, 2022
Ads Publisher urgently needed

You get paid even at the begging of the campaign

We are Woking with sports and betting Brands, and we need to deliver an urgent target impression to out Advertiser's in the upcoming Championship

� Do you have a good blog with massive traffic?
� Can you accept bet ads

Ads will be will placed at the page header without interrupting your content or AdSense

We need sites that have let's say 20k or more visits monthly. The more visits more earnings.

Payment offer: we pay per impression not necessary per clicks

$0.5 for 1000 impression

Alternative a good flat fee from $25 upwards monthly. (My blog space is earning $200 monthly)

Payments options: PayPal, wire transfer, Payooner

If you are interested pls just WhatsApp me your domain link and if possible your jetpack traffic or Analytics snapshot

Message me now: /2348169561788

You get laid at the start of the campaign ✅✅✅

Please refer me to blog owners if you have ����

Re: Ads Publisher Urgently Needed - Sell Us Ads Space On Your Blog/website Get Paid$ by emekaemekus: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
nadirinamata:
Ads Publisher urgently needed

You get paid even at the begging of the campaign

We are Woking with sports and betting Brands, and we need to deliver an urgent target impression to out Advertiser's in the upcoming Championship

� Do you have a good blog with massive traffic?
� Can you accept bet ads

Ads will be will placed at the page header without interrupting your content or AdSense

We need sites that have let's say 20k or more visits monthly. The more visits more earnings.

Payment offer: we pay per impression not necessary per clicks

$0.5 for 1000 impression

Alternative a good flat fee from $25 upwards monthly. (My blog space is earning $200 monthly)

Payments options: PayPal, wire transfer, Payooner

If you are interested pls just WhatsApp me your domain link and if possible your jetpack traffic or Analytics snapshot

Message me now: /2348169561788

You get laid at the start of the campaign ✅✅✅

Please refer me to blog owners if you have ����
dis is my WhatsApp number 08103500891 I am interested

(1) (Reply)

Create Your Portfolio Website Without Domain Name Or Hosting / Ho-w 2 Get Usa Tax Id For Verification Without Ssn / Photoshop Expert And Graphic Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.