Stats: 3,202,082 members, 7,980,837 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:48 AM

My Girl Is Asking For My Facebook Password - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Asking For My Facebook Password (689 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. / She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? (2) (3) (4)

My Girl Is Asking For My Facebook Password by IntelChief: 6:42am On Oct 09, 2022
Truth is that, there are a lot of skeletons insides my Facebook account that I really don't want my girl to ever see. You know, as a guy, apart from my babe, I have other ongoing projects inside that my Facebook account. (a man shouldn't put all his eggs in one basket)

Don't get me wrong, It's not that my girl ain't the number one or anything, and it's not that am technically cheating on her, but like I said earlier, a man shouldn't test the dept of a river with both legs.

So recently, she had been nursing the idea of both of us sharing each other's Facebook accounts, (she is willing to grant me access to hers and all).
Frankly, am not willing to grant her access to mine and had been avoiding that topic like Tinubu avoiding interviews. Why? I don't see any point in partners sharing their social media accounts.
Re: My Girl Is Asking For My Facebook Password by robinso01(m): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2022
Change the password for the account and tell her you don't know the password again, create another which she can have access to.
OR
Tell her you don't have interest in her account and your own account too should not be of interest to her.

Re: My Girl Is Asking For My Facebook Password by hisgrace090: 6:46am On Oct 09, 2022
You can go ahead even Samson leaked his secrets to woman.
Re: My Girl Is Asking For My Facebook Password by KELVINXY: 7:00am On Oct 09, 2022
Sharing of social media passwords is not a prove of loyalty or commitment to me..
Women are smart when it comes to things like this….
Don’t just give in, at least not yet until you are sure she’s the right one and that she’s not playing you..

But the big question here is: what do you want from her?
Cus obviously she’s taking things to a whole new level now

Re: My Girl Is Asking For My Facebook Password by Equation89(m): 7:07am On Oct 09, 2022
Don't try it.
Re: My Girl Is Asking For My Facebook Password by LogicBomb8: 7:36am On Oct 09, 2022
KELVINXY:
Sharing of social media passwords is not a prove of loyalty or commitment to me..
Women are smart when it comes to things like this….
Don’t just give in, at least not yet until you are sure she’s the right one and that she’s not playing you..

But the big question here is: what do you want from her?
Cus obviously she’s taking things to a whole new level now
Re: My Girl Is Asking For My Facebook Password by Honchoslim16(m): 9:52am On Oct 09, 2022
I never put women in my bidness!
Re: My Girl Is Asking For My Facebook Password by Flows001(m): 10:17am On Oct 09, 2022
Oga just clear your chats with dem Facebook chicks... abi are you one of those guys that like reading chats with ladies over and over?
Just clear the suspicious chats and delete some of the chats, so they won't even appear (ensure you don't forget the usernames of the bannies sha..
After clearing/deleting the chats, you can then login and hand the phone over to your babe to check whatever she wants.

ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD YOU DISCLOSE YOUR PASSWORD TO YOUR BABE!
Re: My Girl Is Asking For My Facebook Password by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:19am On Oct 09, 2022
IntelChief:
Truth is that, there are a lot of skeletons insides my Facebook account that I really don't want my girl to ever see. You know, as a guy, apart from my babe, I have other ongoing projects inside that my Facebook account. (a man shouldn't put all his eggs in one basket)

At the bolded, oh, now u know one shouldn't put all his eggs In one basket? But if a lady should do same now, we won't hear word on this forum undecided Look at his fellow Broke and Jobless Redpillers telling him not to give it to hergrin grin grin these boys here will never seem to stop amazing me grin grin grin grin

IntelChief:
Don't get me wrong, It's not that my girl ain't the number one or anything, and it's not that am technically cheating on her, but like I said earlier, a man shouldn't test the dept of a river with both legs.

I put it to u that, u are a CHEATER boy grin grin grin

IntelChief:
so recently, she had been nursing the idea of both of us sharing each other's Facebook accounts, (she is willing to grant me access to hers and all).
Frankly, am not willing to grant her access to mine and had been avoiding that topic like Tinubu avoiding interviews. Why? I don't see any point in partners sharing their social media accounts.

This F**L here has gotten a genuine lady and his fellow BJRAN Members (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) won't see it now, but if it was to be the other way round, they will flood this thread to rain abuses and show the world how us*less and mis*rable their lives have been grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Is Asking For My Facebook Password by Timmy9999: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2022
IntelChief:

So recently, she had been nursing the idea of both of us sharing each other's Facebook accounts, (she is willing to grant me access to hers and all).
you can have aternative account to give her it's password,so that she can trust you because if you refuse to give her,she will think you are cheating on her,hence she won't trust you anymore besides you also will be able to have access to her own too
Re: My Girl Is Asking For My Facebook Password by Fahvvy: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
SMH undecided...
Your girlfriend, not your wife or even fiance sef, is asking you for your password and you didn't shun her immediately, chei!!!! Na wa undecided....

Go ahead sir...
Do what is in your mind...
I have no advice for you undecided...

My Experience With A Fake Alpha Male. / Paradox Of Cheating: Men And Women Duality. / Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart?