Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,030 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:50 AM

Our PVC B4 Election If Not Revolution Will Start B4 D Election …youths Demanded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our PVC B4 Election If Not Revolution Will Start B4 D Election …youths Demanded (502 Views)

Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election / Tinubu Will Lose 2023 Election If……. – APC Chairman, Adamu / Edo Election: Youths Campaign For Obaseki In Benin Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our PVC B4 Election If Not Revolution Will Start B4 D Election …youths Demanded by Ceenaija(m): 7:58am On Oct 09, 2022
We have seen voters cards been thrown away and definitely they may be voters cards of Nigerians especially those that will be voting for the first time.

The youths are patiently waiting for the distribution of the said voters cards but any cock and bull stories that it won't be available will mark the beginning of the end of the nation.

The Executive, legislature, Judicial, Law enforcement agencies and Inec should be extra careful to make sure that they did not with their hands cause the end of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Our PVC B4 Election If Not Revolution Will Start B4 D Election …youths Demanded by VTJN(m): 8:07am On Oct 09, 2022
Stop blabbing trash from your village with your Tecno or Itel phone

Not everyone who registered for PVC will have it.. I registered for PVC 2019 but just got mine this year. Reason why i do laugh at most of you guys disturbing yourself on social media about OBI

Outside the structure aspects.. majority of you guys just registered for CVR which obviously not all will have it

ASUU will obviously call off strike before the election. Meaning that some students will be disenfranchised.

Nigeria hasn't metamorphosis to that level that you can vote anywhere you are

You see those two career politicians (Tinubu or Atiku) either of the duo will win the election and succeed Buhari

I know you will come with the insult and bashing as usual but that doesn't change anything

1 Like

Re: Our PVC B4 Election If Not Revolution Will Start B4 D Election …youths Demanded by general111(m): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:

Not everyone who registered for PVC will have it.. I registered for PVC 2019 but just got mine this year. Reason why i do laugh at most of you guys disturbing yourself on social media about OBI

Outside the structure aspects.. majority of you guys just registered for CVR which obviously not all will have it

ASUU will obviously call off strike before the election. Meaning that some students will be disenfranchised.

You see those two career politicians (Tinubu or Atiku) either of the duo will win the election and succeed Buhari

I know you will come with the insult and bashing as usual but that doesn't change anything
i support obi, but you are making sense
Re: Our PVC B4 Election If Not Revolution Will Start B4 D Election …youths Demanded by ede1(m): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:

You sound as though you're enjoying the current situation in Nigeria.
Re: Our PVC B4 Election If Not Revolution Will Start B4 D Election …youths Demanded by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:

Fisayo why are suffering your unborn children
Abimbola will be ashamed of you
Re: Our PVC B4 Election If Not Revolution Will Start B4 D Election …youths Demanded by Tinubuadvocate: 8:17am On Oct 09, 2022
grin I have said that they will learn in a hard way. Obi will even curse many of them later
VTJN:

Re: Our PVC B4 Election If Not Revolution Will Start B4 D Election …youths Demanded by VTJN(m): 8:18am On Oct 09, 2022
ede1:

You sound as though you're enjoying the current situation in Nigeria.
Sincerely speaking i am not enjoying it one bit. Infact I'm still job haunting ever since i finish service

But the reality still remains that not everyone will get the PVC and ASUU will definitely call off the strike before election which will disenfranchise some students

Everything will be politicised by those two career politicians

1 Like

Re: Our PVC B4 Election If Not Revolution Will Start B4 D Election …youths Demanded by Ceenaija(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:

look at the frame of your mind. You want our youths and the students to be disenfranched so that your man Tinubu to win. Tinubu will never win this presidential election. Continue in your wildest dreams.

Plus or minus Peter Obi win not only winning but massive one
Re: Our PVC B4 Election If Not Revolution Will Start B4 D Election …youths Demanded by VTJN(m): 8:30am On Oct 09, 2022
Ceenaija:

look at the frame of your mind. You want our youths and the students to be disfranched so that your man Tinubu to win. Tinubu will never win this presidential election. Continue in your wildest dreams.

Plus or minus Peter Obi win not only winning but massive one
ok
Re: Our PVC B4 Election If Not Revolution Will Start B4 D Election …youths Demanded by EndsarsReloaded: 8:43am On Oct 09, 2022
Ceenaija:
We have seen voters cards been thrown away and definitely they may be voters cards of Nigerians especially those that will be voting for the first time.

The youths are patiently waiting for the distribution of the said voters cards but any cock and bull stories that it won't be available will mark the beginning of the end of the nation.

The Executive, legislature, Judicial, Law enforcement agencies and Inec should be extra careful to make sure that they did not with their hands cause the end of Nigeria.

Of course, all these pictures and videos of PVC's being buried or destroyed would cause crises if peradventure some Nigerians are disenfranchised from voting.

When people register for PVC, they're given a slip that indicates so. The duty of the person is to present that slip to INEC and the duty of INEC is to provide their PVC. Anything short of that won't be acceptable!

INEC must be held responsible for any breakdown of law and order. Because it's their responsibility to ensure that PVC under their care is protected.
Re: Our PVC B4 Election If Not Revolution Will Start B4 D Election …youths Demanded by EndsarsReloaded: 8:47am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:

You're talking rubbish with so much confidence. Now, let me educate you:

1. Every single person that registered for PVC would have it before the election. INEC must produce them or extend date for the election. That's the law!

2. Whether ASUU calls off strike or not, once the election is due, there would be holiday for that purpose and those that want to vote will travel.
Re: Our PVC B4 Election If Not Revolution Will Start B4 D Election …youths Demanded by VTJN(m): 8:49am On Oct 09, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

You're talking rubbish with so much confidence. Now, let me educate you:

1. Every single person that registered for PVC would have it before the election. INEC must produce them or extend date for the election. That's the law!

2. Whether ASUU calls off strike or not, once the election is due, there would be holiday for that purpose and those that want to vote will travel.
Lol

Dream on bro grin grin
Re: Our PVC B4 Election If Not Revolution Will Start B4 D Election …youths Demanded by Ceenaija(m): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2022
The Nigerian youths have been shortchanged by the corrupt leaders of the nation. This is the time for the youths to take back the nation.

If the nation will survive it is now and if it will end it is equally now.
Re: Our PVC B4 Election If Not Revolution Will Start B4 D Election …youths Demanded by Ceenaija(m): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
We will no longer take no for an answer. We should given an equal opportunity to select who governs us.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Election: EFCC Arrests Four APC Members For Vote-buying / Nigerian Police, Governor Sanwo-olu-backed Hoodlums Arrest Two Commercial Driver / Tinubu Kept Quiet And Watched His Party APC Ruined Nigeria - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.