Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Am Being Pressed Mostly Every Night - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Being Pressed Mostly Every Night (258 Views)

Spiritual Meaning Of Waking Up 3am Every Night / Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... / Inability To Move, Shout Or Being Pressed While Sleeping Is Medical Not Spiritua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Being Pressed Mostly Every Night by famozine1: 8:42am On Oct 09, 2022
This how it happens, when I sleep, when is about to be pressed, I will try to force myself to wake-up but it will be as if something blew air that contains sleep into my eyes, I will fall asleep but still be conscious of my actions, then dis demon came, though I don't see him bcoz all my body will be weak as hell just to talk is a big problem.

When I was in the village this thing happens to me once in a while but when I left for city it happen mostly all night though l stay only sha, am not too spiritual but I dey try sha undecided

Please don't call this scientific dream paralysis abeg, sometimes I heard I very loud sound on my roof as if something big landed on it, sometimes it's the cry of cats, within a second am pressed.

This days when am being pressed I even hear sound just like vampires, am not afraid and wil never be just that it's crazy after the whole stress of the day and one bastard will come and disturb you when you suppose to rest
Re: Am Being Pressed Mostly Every Night by FaceTanke: 8:51am On Oct 09, 2022
Don't sleep with ur legs or arms crossed
Re: Am Being Pressed Mostly Every Night by Lasgidi90(m): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2022
Yeah, that happens to everyone once in a while. I "chose" to call mine sleep paralysis because I don't really do well with all those spiritual craps.
Re: Am Being Pressed Mostly Every Night by onumadu: 9:01am On Oct 09, 2022
Do this JUST BEFORE YOU SLEEP.
Place your hand (if you are left handed, use left hand) first on your forehead, and then your chest.
And say " I cover myself, body, soul, and spirit with the blood of Jesus Christ".
Do this THREE TIMES and say those words three times as well.
Say it MILITANTLY (not halfheartedly or sleepily). if you are sleepy, wake up and sit on your bed.
Say it with FAITH. Don't doubt.
Do it EVERY NIGHT BEFORE YOU SLEEP.
Soon, even if you forget to do this, those things wouldn't come near you again, because you no be market again. grin
May God help you.
Re: Am Being Pressed Mostly Every Night by VeryWickedGoat: 9:01am On Oct 09, 2022
Stop masturbating before going to bed.

1 Like

Re: Am Being Pressed Mostly Every Night by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2022
Look for the what you're doing that's giving them that access to cause harm to your body. Once you're able to locate it and stop it, the end of such is near.

Also pray and fast where need be.

God bless.
Re: Am Being Pressed Mostly Every Night by xtivin2: 10:33am On Oct 09, 2022
Mtchew, it's sleep paralysis nothing is pressing you. Happens when there is a slight delay in your brain waking up. Meaning your body wakes up before brain which control nervous system. Avoid sleeping facing the roof it won't happen again.

(1) (Reply)

99 % Didn't Hear His Calling / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/11/2022 / Two Muslim Students Threaten To Kill Their Atheist Class Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.