Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,218 members, 7,963,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:47 AM

Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft (28565 Views)

Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom / Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested / Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by EM123: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
Sorry, it's weep not wipe.
thank you for the correction
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by ibinaboonline: 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
So, after treating another human being like this, you go home, eat, tell jokes with your family, and sleep soundly?
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Quintopia: 12:49am On Oct 10, 2022
EM123:
I don't think burning them alive is right , those that burnt them alive would have committed worst offence than him, what will they do to the person sleeping with his brothers wife , what will happen to those that put poison in front of their neighbours shop , what will happen to those that committed different types of offence but where not caught ? I wipe for this country , i am not suppose to be in this wicked country.

You're supposed to be in 'kind' and 'loving' America that slaughtered 1 million innocent Iraqis just to steal their oil, and get even more obscenely rich than they were already.
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Xiaohei(m): 1:32am On Oct 10, 2022
You kill people for stealing yet you can’t confront your governors and politicians who have stolen your future and plagued you and your generation with poverty! What a bunch of retards some Nigerians are!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Yankee101: 2:17am On Oct 10, 2022
And the politicians who turned you into animals with deprivation are walking free

Irony
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by EM123: 6:07am On Oct 10, 2022
Quintopia:

You're supposed to be in 'kind' and 'loving' America that slaughtered 1 million innocent Iraqis just to steal their oil, and get even more obscenely rich than they were already.
Atleas america respect and love their citizens , even if you manage to kill a rat in america , you will be arrested and send tu prison , i think they are the best set of human on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Debangis20(m): 8:25am On Oct 10, 2022
OMG! This is so heartless, merciless!
Are we in anarchy, chaos? Is there no authority in that part? Why will someone take law on his hands?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by AroOkigbo(m): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2022
budaatum:
Jungle justice is preferred by animals only!
Thieves will always support their own.
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Chosimba: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
irunoko:
leave am make E dey form woke on top stupidity grin

The fact that you think it's okay to MURDER another human being for any other reason except self defence shows that you are indeed one of the animals they talk about..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by irunoko(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
Chosimba:

The fact that you think it's okay to MURDER another human being for any other reason except self defence shows that you are indeed one of the animals they talk about..
shatap your dirty stinking mouth.

When them thief ya phone, money or anything valuable to you,come back and preach to me about Self defence
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Lepon02: 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ewooooooo! shocked shocked shocked

See as them roast this guy? because of small Jincheng generator?
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Chosimba: 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
irunoko:
shatap your dirty stinking mouth.

When them thief ya phone, money or anything valuable to you,come back and preach to me about Self defence

They've stolen my phone at least 3 times, wallet(s), psvita, laptop and other things over 20 years.

I have never once felt like killing any of those people, because I'm not an animal. I wasn't raised by animals and have made the decision not to raise any animals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by irunoko(m): 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
Chosimba:

They've stolen my phone at least 3 times, wallet(s), psvita, laptop and other things over 20 years.

I have never once felt like killing any of those people, because I'm not an animal. I wasn't raised by animals and have made the decision not to raise any animals.
then E mean say the phone or wallet wey them thief from your hand no pain you or no be you buy am.if you use your sweat buy am and them thief am,you go vex pass woman wey don frustrate
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by effido666: 9:34am On Oct 11, 2022
sucess001:

Change your thinking. It's a murderers thinking
A thief came to steal, kill and to destroy......haven't u seen a thief killed his victim because he tried resisting d thief ? Is that wat u want ? U better change ur tinking as well
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Chosimba: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
irunoko:
then E mean say the phone or wallet wey them thief from your hand no pain you or no be you buy am.if you use your sweat buy am and them thief am,you go vex pass woman wey don frustrate

It hurt, but I cannot equate lost possessions to human life. That is a line I no fit cross.

Now if person wan hurt me or my family, that Na another matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Realhommie(m): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Thieves probably never took away something that means a lot to you tongue undecided
It doesn't justify jungle justice, nothing does...

Y'all want a better society yet still think and behave like savages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Breaking Up With Him (Graphic Photos) / Bandits Killed, Maimed In 5 Kaduna Villages For 4 Hours / Kidnappers Arrested In Bauchi After Fierce Gun Battle With Policemen. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.