Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,286 members, 7,887,831 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:47 PM

Nairaland Members Are The Very Thing I Hate About Nigerian Christians/Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Members Are The Very Thing I Hate About Nigerian Christians/Muslims (272 Views)

Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) / NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Members Are The Very Thing I Hate About Nigerian Christians/Muslims by Bobbiee: 10:44am On Oct 09, 2022
Most of us old Nairaland Members know how Nairaland goes. The bitter hatred, ethnic bigotry, and other horrid commentaries that Seun allows on this platform, and that goes on for most days of the week.

Then comes Sunday morning. Between the early hours of 5 am to 12 noon on the dot, and it's an entirely different space entirely.

With the sheer volume of christian posts, one would wonder if it's the same hate filled forum that one is used to on Nairaland. I often wonder if it's the same Nairaland member that you see most days of the week that also post and comment on Sunday.

It's almost that for a short period of time they put a hold on their bitterness and then resume once they're back from Church.

This is why Nigeria, although one of the most religious nations on earth, is the worst place to live in.

Every christian or Muslim is an hypocrite. They are worst than some of the so-called pagan nations outside. Norway has the most atheist in the world, yet it is probably the most safest and happiest on earth. People even leave their children outside on the pavement while going grocery shopping.

Why are Nigerians such religious hypocrites?

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Members Are The Very Thing I Hate About Nigerian Christians/Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 11:45am On Oct 09, 2022
Bobbiee:
Most of us old Nairaland Members know how Nairaland goes. The bitter hatred, ethnic bigotry, and other horrid commentaries that Seun allows on this platform, and that goes on for most days of the week.

Then comes Sunday morning. Between the early hours of 5 am to 12 noon on the dot, and it's an entirely different space entirely.

With the sheer volume of christian posts, one would wonder if it's the same hate filled forum that one is used to on Nairaland. I often wonder if it's the same Nairaland member that you see most days of the week that also post and comment on Sunday.

It's almost that for a short period of time they put a hold on their bitterness and then resume once they're back from Church.

This is why Nigeria, although one of the most religious nations on earth, is the worst place to live in.

Every christian or Muslim is an hypocrite. They are worst than some of the so-called pagan nations outside. Norway has the most atheist in the world, yet it is probably the most safest and happiest on earth. People even leave their children outside on the pavement while going grocery shopping.

Nice obesevation Op.

But your hasty generalization in paragraph six needs attention. On Fridays when the Muslims do have the center stage on Friday, take time out and go thru their Threads and see what the Muslims post and the responses they get.

Do the same for the Christian's Sunday Threads and you will see those that are hatred filled.
Re: Nairaland Members Are The Very Thing I Hate About Nigerian Christians/Muslims by Kobojunkie: 3:58am On Oct 10, 2022
Bobbiee:

Probably because religion itself is like a virus that rids one of his ability to reasonably process the world and God as he ought to. . undecided

Imagine those who claim to be Christians yet without knowledge of that which Jesus Christ in fact commands that His followers must do in order to obey Him. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Members Are The Very Thing I Hate About Nigerian Christians/Muslims by Lighthouse50: 6:23am On Oct 10, 2022
You should check yourself. Altering the statement that "EVERY CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM IS AN HYPOCRITE" Talks more of whom you are and makes you not different from those you condemned. Blood is truly thicker than water.
Re: Nairaland Members Are The Very Thing I Hate About Nigerian Christians/Muslims by Dtruthspeaker: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2022
Bobbiee:

Then comes Sunday morning.?

Channel your grievance properly. The threads on Sunday where even decent until the atheist come and start insulting the Christians.

And instead of you to attack the sickness you are blaming the Body for being sick.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Shout When We Are Angry? / Is This Normal? My KJV Bible App Is Drawing Over Other Apps Without Permission / Still On Apostle Johnson Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.