Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,928 members, 7,890,056 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates (2704 Views)

Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures / Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School / Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by meobizy(f): 9:38am On Oct 30, 2022
All these children born yesterday who are quick to throw insults. Tufia.
Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by Slimboozz(m): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2022
No be them start am
meobizy:
All these children born yesterday who are quick to throw insults. Tufia.
Re: My Pictures Hanging Out With My Coursemates by Generalwoodz(m): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
Slimboozz:
Don't tell me you say your silly ass down to write all this poems becoz of me...oga abeg go find better work do

You finally added some ounce of masculinity.

If you got enough measure of testosterone you should know that those Ladies ain't your friend.

Keep it up. Smash the pussies and make the juices drip.

Xoxo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures, Tiwa Savage On The Beat / Ball'n: Davido And Hkn Gang Parties With Us Rapper Meekmill In La | Photos / Spiritual Cleansing!!! Fake Pastor Arrested For Molesting Church Member(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.