Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,202 members, 7,970,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:58 PM

Crazy Secret To Make More Sales And Have More Influence Online!!!7 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crazy Secret To Make More Sales And Have More Influence Online!!!7 (211 Views)

Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? / Crazy Dancer / Crazy Hannah - By Lady C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Secret To Make More Sales And Have More Influence Online!!!7 by Chika256(f): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
I just found out one crazy secret on making more sales and having more influence and impact with your business or brand.

Don't worry, I got you covered with this intensive knowledge of mine.

You want to sell, right? I guess you will want to sell your ideas, knowledge, or even better - products or services to others, right?

Then you should know this…

When I reminisce on how I started online, I just grin at the thought.

I recollect when everything and everyone seemed too new to me. In a way, I started disliking some people because I thought them to be of a different species from me. Hahaha.

Some of those I saw earlier in my journey, I'm not seeing them anymore. I don't even know if they are fine because I don't have their phone numbers, but I pray for God's guidance for them.

Amen.

But sooner had I realized that this space was a mighty place indeed.

Then I placed my mind down and started getting into the heads of individuals doing great in the field I want to venture into, it isn't easy - with lots of challenges my way, but I didn't lie when, kaboom! I got the knowledge I needed.

But the most surprising thing is that I'm still learning. Hehe. Learning never ends.

So in these last few months, I have learnt so much in creating content and its significance to brands and business owners.

What I found out got me insanely crazy on knowing more.

This knowledge is just enough to write a whole book and send out to Amazon. Anyways, that will be soon.

As I was saying, this place is a huge business constituency. It contains a lot of things that can make you lots of money if only you could sit down and understand the procedure to get what you want.

Most business owners and brands come to me to complain that they find it difficult to get leads for their businesses.

Others tell me this finds it difficult to retain their already-gotten audience and customers.

I want you to know that you will keep losing money every day if you do not do the right thing for your business.

I have seen businesses fail because of the lack of good customer and audience retention.

They have the products, but they find it hard to sell them or even market them.

But I have a solution for you.

CONTENT WRITING.

Content writing can skyrocket your business strength, growth and visibility - powerfully.

Content writing is the act of passing on information with the written content.

Don't you ever doubt it when you hear "Writing is for everyone", because, it truly is.

Content writing now is something not ordinary like just writing.

It's the act of understanding who your target audience is, the kind of products you sell and how it can benefit them, then you create content that speaks to them about all this - and even more!

Content writing will build something we call "the KLT factor."

KLT means, Know - Like and Trust.

All right?

Content writing will build that. It will create a strong connection between you and your audience and make your customers keep coming back for more.

You can hire the services of a great content writer, who can achieve this for you and your business (brand).

You should be careful with this, so you won't hand your brand over to the wrong content writer who doesn't know what he/she is doing.

You know I care for you, right? Wink.

If you need help in building your brand presence online or any other written work, do let me know.

Contact me here:

WhatsApp/Phone: 07044762929
Email: divinechikaduru@gmail.com
Facebook: Divine Duru (The Way Pacer).

Remember,

- We will keep changing the narrative of the world �

©Divine Duru

Re: Crazy Secret To Make More Sales And Have More Influence Online!!!7 by emmanex2000: 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
Dear sir/ma,
In need of a content writer or copy writer with years of experience?

I can write on various niches and subjects such as blog writing, automobile articles,seo-writing, financial articles, cryptoarticles and so on, including ebooks ranging from fiction, non-fiction, and course contents.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammar articles within the stipulated time .I also use quetext, plagarism detector, and copy space to check my work.

It will be my pleasure working with you.

Contact me via 07012809662
email@emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Always at your service.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Pen Nigeria: SYNW Lauds Folu Agoi On Outstanding Performance / Highly Experienced E-book Writers Needed / Embedded Journalist, Jibrin Ndace, Authors 3 Books On 'insurgency Horror'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.