Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,426 members, 7,911,057 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:36 AM

A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" (12684 Views)

A Nairalander's Animation Story: "How To Cope With An Overprotective Partner" / A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Can A Relationship Built On Lies Work?" / A Nairalander's Animation Story: "Finders Keepers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by zombieHUNTER: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by saysugar(m): 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
Drop more animation pics
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by LuckyKeys1: 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
Mrkrobz:
Hello Nairalanders!
What will you advice him?

Bernard is thinking of relocating to another city to start a new life. He is confused on how to go about choosing the right partner, because all the ladies that keeps coming into his life are only interested in him for his money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c_d6krhL-I

Lalasticlala

Nice work brother. 2D Animation is not easy at all. Lip syncing is very hard too
Check out mine too, I started recently tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4XVxGTToI

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by LuckyKeys1: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nice work brother. 2D Animation is not easy at all. Lip syncing is very hard too

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by Slynation(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
AquaPetals:
No free love in Nigeria bro.
Any lady following you must have some sort of strings attached.
Know this and know peace!
Ike gwuru...
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by Ujm1: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
Really
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by SPAMBOX7: 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Mrkrobz:
Hello Nairalanders!

Bernard is thinking of relocating to another city to start a new life. He is confused on how to go about choosing the right partner, because all the ladies that keeps coming into his life are only interested in him for his money.

Lalasticlala

The picturial view is good but voice quality is bad. You should make use of sound mixers to improve voice quality. Who knows, I could even need your services someday
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by Minatouchiha(m): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nice one.
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by AyobamiIsaac12: 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
Improve on the dialogue. The way he was telling the story was too fast and that can make one to lose interest in watching. Good job though kiss
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by TreasureJunky: 5:21am On Oct 13, 2022
I'm here Bernard,, we can work things out. DM me, luck might shine on us
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by Guide777(m): 7:01am On Oct 13, 2022
AyobamiIsaac12:
Improve on the dialogue. The way he was telling the story was too fast and that can make one to lose interest in watching. Good job though kiss
You are right . The voices were monotonic. To sustain interest, the tone of the voice must be varied, and pitch normal.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by AndroidAI(m): 9:40am On Oct 13, 2022
Mrkrobz:

Only when you understand Animation, will you value it

Attached is a picture of when I just started out learning how to draw and make animation

Compare that with what you see above you

It's not about when you started.

I got no value from watching your video.

I didn't learn anything new.

That's why my data is a waste.
Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by AyobamiIsaac12: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2022
Guide777:

You are right . The voices were monotonic. To sustain interest, the tone of the voice must be varied, and pitch normal.
Yes. Facial expressions should vary too. The guy just maintained a facial expression

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by forerunner022(m): 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
Mrkrobz:
Hello Nairalanders!

Lalasticlala

Nice one.

I would like us to talk

Re: A Nairalander's Animation Story: " Choosing The Right Partner" by odimbannamdi(m): 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
LuckyKeys1:

Make Asake catch you... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From TECNOxAMVCA Opening Event In Lagos / Nigerian Movie Makes History, Debuts In U.S. Theatres / Super Story - Because You Loved Me And Many Others Now Available On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.