Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,442 members, 7,944,201 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

Mtn Internet Service In Amac Abuja, Post 10th August 2011 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Internet Service In Amac Abuja, Post 10th August 2011 (532 Views)

Does It Mean No Internet Service Provision For Those With 2/3g Phones On Ntel? / The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria / Latest MTN Internet Data Bundles/plans With Subcription Codes/sms,data Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Internet Service In Amac Abuja, Post 10th August 2011 by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 17, 2011
some momths back I read somewhere where an MTN top shot was lamenting about the difficulties of getting approvals to erect masts in the city center as it was worsening the network congestion situation little did i know that this would soon become a nightmare come to life.

i've since ditched MTN for Glo when it comes to making calls now they want to fall my hand again with the internet services. the superlative speeds/download rates make me dump starcomms, visafone and multilinks for MTN, now i'm wondering if Etisalat or Glo is not the way to go? since the 10th of August (about 7 days) I've only enjoyed browsing once; rest of days the speed has been piss poor. guys staying around this AMAC (Abuja municipal Area Council) kindly drop your comments and advise the way forward with respect to internet browsing.

(1) (Reply)

Female Voice Over Talent / Houeses For Sale Onike Rents / Why Can't Long Earphones Work In My BB?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.