Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,703 members, 7,889,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

Reno Finished Peter Obi - Photo Attached - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Finished Peter Obi - Photo Attached (3239 Views)

Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) / Tonye Cole Meets Peter Obi (Photo) / Elderly Woman Campaigns For Peter Obi (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Finished Peter Obi - Photo Attached by Masturbator2020: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2022
Abdul05:

If he had an impressive performance while in office...Reno wouldn't have had a enough cause to critize him but cos he failed to do so..

That is why Nigerians see no good in him... grin
Can you now close your smelling mouth?

Re: Reno Finished Peter Obi - Photo Attached by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2022
For a candidate that shocked the World with "Emilokan" phrase to defeat the veiled interest of a sitting President, his Vice, the Senate President, and the Party Chairman to clinch his party ticket.

He won't be coming to play ahead of the 2023 Presidential Election.

If Tinubu will get votes in Atiku's domain. Will Atiku get same in Tinubu's domain as he needs. Judging that Obi has shut Atiku from South -East.
Atiku won't meet up with the statutory 25% in 2/3 of states.

PDP is in disarray, their strong man just withdrew charges against an APC man and stalwart. Probably being enticed by Emilokan crooner.

Mr. Emilokan will give offers most people can't refuse. He will make these juicy offers nationwide to win allegiance and win the election.

Atiku is shut out of West and East. And dimly in SS. Atiku married our daughter but the stakes are higher beyond that.

Tinubu only has SE to worry about. His wife is SS and Remi has some jobs to do even as an experienced senator could get 25% in Delta given all resources.

You see Obi, he is a regional giant. Other aspirants should struggle if they can get 25% there. That's Obi's turf. Outside of SE, obi starts to get hundreds of votes while the main gladiators get their millions.

The main battle is the delicious and sumptuous Northern votes. Obi won't partake in this largesse.
The votes here are for Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso.

For Tinubu, a leading figure in a ruling party and the time for intra-party compensation is here.
The hegemonic North will pay back his support for Buhari.
The North and West Alliance will come to play here.
The voting bloc and hegemonic North knows who they can trust as they cede power to the South.
Definitely not the Obi that attacked the North on CNN.

The albatross for Obi is the January 15, 1966. And the current IPOB agitations and killings in the East. Burning of INEC infrastructure and killings of security personnel.

The best influence obi can have is to push
the election to a run-off between Tinubu and Atiku.

Obi still have Kwankwaso to beat for the 3rd position.

Obi's reliance on the middle-class is useless. Middle-class don't sway elections but efficient in opposition.

I have worked on local and foreign elections live analysis and calculations. Including Obama elections and primary.

And declared the winner of 2015 Presidential Election before Jega's INEC.

I predicted the winner of 2019 Presidential Election convincingly.

If you have an Obidient friend. Prepare a shoulder and tissue rolls for them. Next February will be pepperish.
Re: Reno Finished Peter Obi - Photo Attached by EHustleTv: 10:39am On Oct 10, 2022
Vote wisely!!
Re: Reno Finished Peter Obi - Photo Attached by excanny: 10:53am On Oct 10, 2022
Reno is trying so hard to be paid full salary this month by Atiku.

Fuckkking houseboy. grin
Re: Reno Finished Peter Obi - Photo Attached by SamOchuko: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2022
Slynation:
We are supporting him because Obi's worst performances was the very best of Tinubu... grin cheesy

Educate me on that please, how many months were ASUU on strike in Lagos state during Tinubu’s tenure? How many months were the NMA on strike? What was the IGR of Lagos state when he came in? What was it when he left? Which governor was his aide arrested with #250m cash and the governor was indicted? Which governor invested state funds in his business and caused the state to loose huge amount of money in that investment? Please educate me on how his worst is better than Tinubus best.
Re: Reno Finished Peter Obi - Photo Attached by Simplythebest: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2022
Reno that Obi employed to manage his social media account. Reno really need help cus is ordinary social media account manager what a man.
Re: Reno Finished Peter Obi - Photo Attached by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:20am On Oct 10, 2022
Someone that didn't make it in a campaign team is talking of someone that have a campaign team
Re: Reno Finished Peter Obi - Photo Attached by Slynation(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2022
SamOchuko:

Educate me on that please, how many months were ASUU on strike in Lagos state during Tinubu’s tenure? How many months were the NMA on strike? What was the IGR of Lagos state when he came in? What was it when he left? Which governor was his aide arrested with #250m cash and the governor was indicted? Which governor invested state funds in his business and caused the state to loose huge amount of money in that investment? Please educate me on how his worst is better than Tinubus best.
Dear Samuel Adabayo Ochuko...There is nothing I will say that would change your current narrative...!! The facts are there for you to see, but Offcourse you are a blind BATimus who prepared to continue eating agbado in trenches...!!

If Obi is a thief...!
Then Atiku is a hardened criminal...!!
While Tinubu is their chairman...!!!
Re: Reno Finished Peter Obi - Photo Attached by Nijablast: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2022
Obi is a stupid boy
Re: Reno Finished Peter Obi - Photo Attached by OsunOriginal: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2022
Sonyboom765:
This Reno no get joy.
Early morning vavulence everywhere you turn.

Nothing more than sentiments
Re: Reno Finished Peter Obi - Photo Attached by chuk65276: 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
Akuri public holiday na reach Biafra Akuri public holiday na reach Biafra ...
Re: Reno Finished Peter Obi - Photo Attached by Hushbingo: 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nigeria Girls Are Useless

Re: Reno Finished Peter Obi - Photo Attached by Benwallt(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
There must be something between Reno and Obi.
Re: Reno Finished Peter Obi - Photo Attached by SamOchuko: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Slynation:
Dear Samuel Adabayo Ochuko...There is nothing I will say that would change your current narrative...!! The facts are there for you to see, but Offcourse you are a blind BATimus who prepared to continue eating agbado in trenches...!!

If Obi is a thief...!
Then Atiku is a hardened criminal...!!
While Tinubu is their chairman...!!!

My brother I’m not arguing or quarreling with you, you said Obi is better than BAT hence I highlighted his failures, you can dispute all I said if you can though you can’t cause they’re verifiable facts, sincerely you’re the blind one here cause you’re blindly like a bat singing the praises of a man whose greatest achievement is keeping money meant for the development of a state in the bank, what are the plans he have to boost our economy? What plans does he have to improve on our security?
Re: Reno Finished Peter Obi - Photo Attached by juman(m): 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
Money is not everything.
He is too harsh on his friend and "big brother".
Difficult for anybody to truly trust him in future.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osibanjo Doesn't Care Anymore / “He Swore Never To Leave APGA”. Hilarious Response Of APC Lawyers To Obi’s Peti / BREAKING NEWS! Akwa Ibom State Deputy Governor Mr, Nsima Ekere Resigns!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.