Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,390 members, 7,950,828 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Success Story Of Chioma Ajunwa Female First Nigerian Olympic Gold - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Success Story Of Chioma Ajunwa Female First Nigerian Olympic Gold (606 Views)

Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police / Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government / Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Success Story Of Chioma Ajunwa Female First Nigerian Olympic Gold by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2022
Success Story Of Chioma Ajunwa Female First Nigerian Olympic Gold

Medalist
Chioma Ajunwa is the first Nigerian Olympic gold medalist. Ajunwa is a very
talented athlete.

Chioma achieved success in the 100m and 200 sprints as well as the long jump.

In
1996, Chioma Ajunwa won the gold medal at the Olympic Games in Atlanta (US).

To read more , click on the link �

https://dailyfocus247.com/success-story-of-chioma-ajunwa-female-first-nigerian-olympic-gold/

Copyright Daily Focus 247

#dailyfocus247

1 Share

Re: Success Story Of Chioma Ajunwa Female First Nigerian Olympic Gold by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Success Story Of Chioma Ajunwa Female First Nigerian Olympic Gold

Medalist
Chioma Ajunwa is the first Nigerian Olympic gold medalist. Ajunwa is a very
talented athlete.

Chioma achieved success in the 100m and 200 sprints as well as the long jump.

In
1996, Chioma Ajunwa won the gold medal at the Olympic Games in Atlanta (US).

To read more , click on the link �

https://dailyfocus247.com/success-story-of-chioma-ajunwa-female-first-nigerian-olympic-gold/

Copyright Daily Focus 247

#dailyfocus247

^story
anyways babes my birthdays is coming up soon and one nairaland babe called Sweetplum say i should ask u to join us for 3some so u can help me make me happy has a friend.she say u beautiful & that u will want me so please can u jion us for 3some please to make me happier? cheesy
Re: Success Story Of Chioma Ajunwa Female First Nigerian Olympic Gold by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

^story
anyways babes my birthdays is coming up soon and one nairaland babe called Sweetplum say i should ask u to join us for 3some so u can help me make me happy has a friend.she say u beautiful & that u will want me so please can u jion us for 3some please to make me happier? cheesy
It seems like you want me to deal with you
Re: Success Story Of Chioma Ajunwa Female First Nigerian Olympic Gold by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

It seems like you want me to deal with you

no no no ibeg..i dont want no stress from u today biko....go n look for another marrryed man to harassss i beg..am almost taking!!(No ofeinse) undecided
Re: Success Story Of Chioma Ajunwa Female First Nigerian Olympic Gold by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

no no no ibeg..i dont want no stress from u today biko....go n look for another marrryed man to harassss i beg..am almost taking!!(No ofeinse) undecided
Na you dem do wotowoto laidis

Re: Success Story Of Chioma Ajunwa Female First Nigerian Olympic Gold by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
Lmao this comment won't make heaven

Repent

DaddyCK:

^story

(1) (Reply)

Qatar 2022: Messi Sets Five Guinness World Records / Full-time Draw @85 Odd Available / The Most Expensive Divorce In Football History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.