Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,662 members, 7,975,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:21 AM

Do I Need A Foreign Address To Be Able To Buy From Amazon? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do I Need A Foreign Address To Be Able To Buy From Amazon? (1212 Views)

Has Anybody Been Able To Change His Account Name With Bank? How Did You Do It? / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) / How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need A Foreign Address To Be Able To Buy From Amazon? by toluxa1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2007
Dear Nairalanders, Please does anyone know where and how I can open an online foreign address. I want to buy a good from amazon and they dont ship to Nigeria. How can I ge it over here.
Re: Do I Need A Foreign Address To Be Able To Buy From Amazon? by naijacutee(f): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2007
Because of the amount of online fraud emancipating from Nigeria, most online retailers will not post items to Nigeria. . . If you do have someone here, you might want to ask them to help you purchase the item and send to you in Nigeria.
Re: Do I Need A Foreign Address To Be Able To Buy From Amazon? by Joge(m): 10:51am On Aug 21, 2007
it be like say those people wey dey abroad self don jasi sey they no dey allow direct shipping to Nigeria,so na those people wey person feel use scope tight am go do dat kind thing,nawa for this country self wey get bad reputation,pls if anybody get contact for abroad wey go make stuff shipping dey easy ,may hin posy here oh grin
Re: Do I Need A Foreign Address To Be Able To Buy From Amazon? by toluxa1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2007
I aCTUALLY HEARD THAT YOU CAN OPEN A FOREIGN (vIRTUAL) ACCOUNT ONLINE. YOU PAY THEM AND WHEN THE ITEMS ARE SHIPPED TO THEM,THEY SEND THEM TO YOUR ADDRESS IN NIGERIA. DOES ANY ONE HAVE AN IDEA OF THAT?
Re: Do I Need A Foreign Address To Be Able To Buy From Amazon? by getukudo(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2007
Yes you can get one from the following websites

www.myus.com - $15/mnth or $135/yr
www.usglobalmail.com
www.usps.com

There are called mail forwarding services.

(1) (Reply)

Synergy Professional Exams Center (spec) - Lectures For Nipr Exams 2007 / Nigeria's Intercontinental Bank Opens London Office / Air Freight From London: £2.89/kilo : Fastrax Logistics Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.