Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,250 members, 7,974,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:47 PM

Mikel’s Father Missing, Not Abducted – Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mikel’s Father Missing, Not Abducted – Police (5029 Views)

Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father / The Confusion Trailing Mikel's Father's Kidnap / Mikel's Father May Soon Be Found. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel’s Father Missing, Not Abducted – Police by niyidrums(m): 1:17am On Aug 18, 2011
The guy needs to go pay them, very simple logic. why the shout? let the guy go and pay simple,
Re: Mikel’s Father Missing, Not Abducted – Police by henry101(m): 5:13am On Aug 18, 2011
niyidrums:

The guy needs to go pay them, very simple logic. why the shout? let the guy go and pay simple,

See this big ode. I hope when they kidnap your papa, I hope say u go repeat this statement.
Re: Mikel’s Father Missing, Not Abducted – Police by caspapa(m): 8:50am On Aug 18, 2011
http://www.goal.com/en/news/89/africa/2011/08/17/2624796/kidnappers-announce-ransom-fee-for-father-of-chelseas-john

The kidnappers of Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel’s father have announced their ransom demand of 20m naira [€89,900] for his release.

Michael Obi was abducted on Friday after failing to return from work in Jos and the midfielder's family have now been contacted to inform them he had been transferred to Lagos.

Nigerian police have also found the car Michael Obi was driving on Friday after the location was disclosed by the kidnappers.

Babawo Muhamed, a close friend of Mikel, told the BBC: "Yes, they found his car and spoke with them which is a positive step forward.

"Hopefully, they will be in touch again. Mikel has been greatly affected by this. But he is holding on."

Mikel has previously pleaded with the kidnappers to let his father go.

"I just want to say to whoever has got my dad to please just let him go. He's an old man and he hasn't done any harm to anyone as far as I know," he told Sky Sports News.

"I don't know why he has been taken and my family, my mum especially, is very sad and devastated about the whole situation."
Re: Mikel’s Father Missing, Not Abducted – Police by chines4(m): 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2011
niyidrums:

If you know that you don't have any good thing to say, just keep mute. We are talking about someones Dad here.
Re: Mikel’s Father Missing, Not Abducted – Police by BashMe1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2011
Naija Police mumu die so tey dem fit call Dollar Naira sef, grin grin grin
Re: Mikel’s Father Missing, Not Abducted – Police by Kx: 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2011
Now that a demand for ransom has been made, what is the police waiting for to refute their claim that the man is missing and not abducted??
Re: Mikel’s Father Missing, Not Abducted – Police by jumpmasta(m): 9:10am On Aug 19, 2011
niyidrums:

BIG MUMU LIKE YOU, HOPE THE SAME THRASH COMES OUT OF UR MOUTH WHEN YOUR CHILD IS KIDNAPPED, I-D-IOT
Re: Mikel’s Father Missing, Not Abducted – Police by sley4life(m): 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2011
too bad 4 d nation
Re: Mikel’s Father Missing, Not Abducted – Police by Barrywhite8620: 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2011
mikel i sympathize wif ur family oh.
Re: Mikel’s Father Missing, Not Abducted – Police by benedictjohn(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
gfus:

http://www.livenigeriapost.com/2011/08/17/mikels-father-missing-not-abducted-police/
. E be like say nigerians dey vex because mikel never score goal 4 chelsea...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Accidentally Shoots Her Boyfriend's Head (VIEWERS' DISCRETION ADVISED) / Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion / Pictures Of MAULAG Girls Smoking Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.