Stats: 3,174,385 members, 7,891,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

Rate My Little Laravel News Website - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Rate My Little Laravel News Website (1314 Views)

My Little Gift To UI Guys And Non UI Guys / Just Created A News Website With Php And Html / Rate My Portfolio Website On A Scale Of 1-10 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rate My Little Laravel News Website by miketayo(m): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2022
ahmedsaniadamu:

I had never gone to Lagos before. so without any connection living there will not be easy for me.

Look for remote jobs or clients, you are good to go. What did you use to build the frontend
Re: Rate My Little Laravel News Website by silento(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
Chefgray92:

Nice work bro would love to work with you if you don't and we can discuss bout the pay as well too I have an advance web design and networking project ......please do you know how to work your way around a VPs virtual private server?

VPs I dey here
Re: Rate My Little Laravel News Website by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
miketayo:

Look for remote jobs or clients, you are good to go. What did you use to build the frontend

HTML CSS JavaScript and tailwind css

Re: Rate My Little Laravel News Website by Chefgray92: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2022
silento:

VPs I dey here

Sup fam. Usabi host page ontop am bro, especially connecting SSH via linux
Re: Rate My Little Laravel News Website by Chefgray92: 8:47am On Oct 14, 2022
silento:

VPs I dey here

My Go to guy lol please how can w connect....one more thing abeg u Sabi use PHP maier
Re: Rate My Little Laravel News Website by silento(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2022
Chefgray92:

My Go to guy lol please how can w connect....one more thing abeg u Sabi use PHP maier

Yes I know how to use php mailer and also vps how to properly configure it
Re: Rate My Little Laravel News Website by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
silento:

then contact him na.
Re: Rate My Little Laravel News Website by Chefgray92: 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
silento:

Check this mailer out ......wanna know if you can play with this as well

How Long Does It Take To Learn Coding? / Need Help On This Php Code / How I Fixed My No Bootable Devices Error Dell Laptop And Other System