Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,713 members, 7,972,625 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:35 PM

Cost Of Full Page Advert Onnewspaper Websites Like Punch - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cost Of Full Page Advert Onnewspaper Websites Like Punch (148 Views)

CBN May Lose Control Of The Naira - Punch Editorial Board / Naira Redesign: Buhari Consigns Nigerians To Seven More Days Of Hardship - Punch / Wale Aboderin, Punch Chairman, Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Full Page Advert Onnewspaper Websites Like Punch by christianmedia: 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
You don't specify the kind of ad you want to run. Is it classified or full page or quarter page or what? it depends on the type , you want to run , I'm familiar with Punch
Daily Times
The Sun
Guardian
Vanguard
The Nation
New Telegraph
Leadership Newspaper
This Day
Daily Trust
PM News
Independent
Tribune
PM Express
Capital Post
Gazette Newspapers , you can message me 07055827095 , I will direct you

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 50k-100k Online. / Top Customer-centric Companies In Direct Selling Industry / How To Build A Successful Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.