Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,192 members, 7,916,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 03:52 AM

Facebook Account Needed Guys, I Want To Run Adverts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Account Needed Guys, I Want To Run Adverts (127 Views)

HI I Need FACEBOOK ACCOUNT To Run Adverts / FACEBOOK Account Needed To Run Adverts / Get Paid Monthly To Run Adverts On Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Account Needed Guys, I Want To Run Adverts by isaacneymar911: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hello, I want a Facebook account that is at least five years active. I want to use it to run adverts
Requirements
1) The account has to be active for five years or more.
2) Since it's a loan rather than a full purchase, you will still have full access to your Facebook account. I'm only using the advertising part.
3) No advertising should have been done with your account in the past.
4) You need to have a plastic government-issued ID card in order to validate the Facebook business section. Plastic Nin, a driver's license, or a passport. I offer 5k if you have ID, 3k without ID
You are the one doing the verification, as I have no need of your ID card for anything.
Contact me on Whats App at 0706 706 7407 if you're interested. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Mt. Gox Trustee Sets Creditor Registration And Repayment Deadline For 2023 / Reliable And Super Fast Academic Translation Services. / What Is Payroll Service Provider?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.