Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,390 members, 7,950,833 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Death Note - Speed Sketch - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Death Note - Speed Sketch (531 Views)

Oniudele Gold's Live Speed Painting Of Ooni Of Ife / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of BOB MARLEY / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Davido...o.b.o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Death Note - Speed Sketch by DM007: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Death Note - Speed Sketch by Isaias45: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
Art, graphics, and video are very important because they can be used in many different ways. They are also very easy to learn how to do. If you want to be an artist, you will need to learn a lot of different types of art and then try your best to make a piece of work that is good enough for someone else to want to buy it. I would recommend this https://platinmods.com/threads/tuner-radio-pro-free-mp3-video-podcasts-streamer-v2-4-2-ad-free.72190/ site for best videographers. Art can be used as an album cover, a poster, a video game, or even a profile picture. I think that art is very important because it helps you express your feelings through different mediums.

(1) (Reply)

We Need A Video Creator And Google Slides Creator / How To Create Graphic Design For Product Poster With Mobile / How To Download Videos From Xender Just With Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.