Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,046 members, 7,903,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:16 PM

‘davido Sent People To Attack Me But They Failed,’ Dammy Krane Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘davido Sent People To Attack Me But They Failed,’ Dammy Krane Cries Out (272 Views)

Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up / Olamide & Phyno Toronto Fans Destroy Properties After They Failed To Perform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘davido Sent People To Attack Me But They Failed,’ Dammy Krane Cries Out by TheGistDay: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
Things turned sour between both artistes when Dammy Krane called out the 30BG boss on an alleged debt running into millions.

The issue between Nigerian singer Dammy Krane and Davido continues to degenerate into a bigger one. As it appears, the saga between the duo may not be ending anytime soon.

https://thegistday.com/2022/10/10/davido-sent-people-to-attack-me-but-they-failed-dammy-krane-cries-out/

Re: ‘davido Sent People To Attack Me But They Failed,’ Dammy Krane Cries Out by godofuck231: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
You died a natural death , just shutup

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaijas7: Bryann First Meet And Greet With Fans After The Bbnaija Show / BREAKING! Former Bbnaija Housemate, Rico Swavey Is Dead / Harvest Of Celebration As Chief Uzochukwu Anyiam, Son Mark Birthday Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.