Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,436 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:33 AM

Your Friends Will Betray You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Friends Will Betray You (525 Views)

This Whatsapp Conversation Between This Two Friends Will Leave You Thinking / Why Is It That Your Banker Friends Will Answer You Every Question Except That Of / 4 Friends Betray Their Friend By Sleeping With Her Rich Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Friends Will Betray You by Peaceyw(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
I remember an incident that happened about 6 years ago when I was still in secondary school. It was time for exams once again, we were all assigned to different classrooms as examination halls. There was this junior who was seated beside me in the exams. One day, while we were writing exams, the invigilator wanted to go and ease herself so she told us that she knows we will talk but we should not make noise and she left. Suddenly, an invigilator from another class just entered into my exam hall and went straight to the junior beside me and found his notebook with him. He collected the Junior's papers and reported him to the school admin.
Fast forward to the next day, the guy was called during the assembly and beaten by the HOD then. After the assembly ended, we all went to our respective exam hall, his classmates were consoling him because the guy was crying. That was when the invigilator who caught him yesterday came to meet him and said that it was one of his friends he told he was going to cheat in the exams that exposed him, next time, he should not tell anyone if he wants to make a move like that.

P.S: I saw 500 naira on the floor that day. grin grin

Another thing that happened to me recently; taiye told blessing a secret and told him not to tell anyone, blessing came to tell praise the secret and told praise that taiye said he should not tell anyone so praise shouldn't expose the secret. Praise was very surprised and went straight to taiye to tell him that blessing has exposed him and he should be careful of what he tells blessing. Taiye was embarrassed a little and change the subject, praise as a sharp guy understood what was happening and went with the flow. Do you guys think what praise did was wrong?
Re: Your Friends Will Betray You by HopeNeverDies: 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
Damnnn!!!!! Love don Lost.

Apparently, I don't even like friends Honestly. Shit can occur anytime. No one may be at your 6... You gotta Watch your 6 yourself while on Street.
Re: Your Friends Will Betray You by Guderian(m): 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Life dey sup on a steady.
angry

What praise did was right, but in some cases it might be dangerous and cause deep troubles.

I dont see any need to trust deeply in a friend undecided
Re: Your Friends Will Betray You by ElexObi1: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
Friends are not to be trusted

1 Like

Re: Your Friends Will Betray You by Marvinzart(m): 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
ElexObi1:
Friends are not to be trusted
� bruh..
Them go chop person eyes clean mouth…
How your side bruh
Contact us for your pencil drawing/Enlargement/cartoon at affordable price

1 Like

Re: Your Friends Will Betray You by Christiansimon: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
Not All Friends Guys.
Like Me Now This Girl I Have As A Friend We Have Been Friends For Five Years Now And She knows All About Me and Me Too Knows Hers. Some Times Before Making Friends just Look Sacring sometimes...e Get Y..

(1) (Reply)

Her Bumbum Is Getting Some Heavy Spanking / HARDSHIP: Ever Regretted Selling Your Properties? / Girl That Called Me A Showoff Is Now Doing The Same Thing On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.