Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? (41544 Views)

Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To / My Family Is Taking Me Abroad / Pls My Fellow Nairalanders.can #1.2m Take To Us.or Any European Country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by generalwo(m): 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
Try going on 3 days holiday to Togo or cotonou.... Na abroad all of them be....

For real for real Sha... Unless u get petrol to live with for Yankee..... 3m self, u never start
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by joyandfaith: 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
Obiworld2020:
Can 1 million take me to any meaningful country for hustling aside from African country!!!!
1.Ukraine or Russia
2. Afghanistan
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by 3gpvids: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
Save money to japa,no go think of business abeg.business don cast
chai! if only i knew then smh

6 Likes

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by faceland: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
inoki247:
lol una don turn this Japa thing to Comedy na Benin Republic u wan go.....

The country wey u dey go u no rent house or na under bridge u plan to dey stay...

Use am book flight to Australia or New Zealand I wan check something undecided

Most of the people that own America today, japa from their country when things was bad. Many have NOT stayed 120 years (3 generations) when their Ancestors move in mass. Even Donald Trump's grandfather is a German immigrant.

Right now the most successful black Americans are what they call "Nigerian Americans".

When Elon Musk migrated, he slept in his office for 10 year (under his desk). When in Nigeria, hundreds of thousands are sleeping inside their shops, then a hustler would be thinking of renting house overseas? For what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by yomzy123(m): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
1400$ ����
Application fees alone na die
I get that 1million too[/quote]
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by saintkel(m): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
silibaba:
eno go cas

booking number 1xbet ake1d use am collect 8million

e cut
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by treatise: 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Obiworld2020:
Can 1 million take me to any meaningful country for hustling aside from African country!!!!
Go to benin city and rent an apartment, happenings are like those overseas. So I was told
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Pj12345: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
1M SMALL SHA
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Goldbw122(m): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
everythinggirly:
A friend of my sister said she's going to Canada with 500k and she said she's staying for about 10 years in one of their local town, to work.
So how did the journey go?
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
LegendHero:

If you have your bachelors and you’re trying to go for masters in USA, 1million should be enough.

At 700/1$

—$65 application fee (#45k)
—$350 SEVIS fee (245k)
—#64000 visa fee
—200k to runs acct or look for someone that can sponsor you
—400k for flight ticket.

Don’t let anyone discourage you. If you’re truly wanting to follow through, you should visit Nairaland student visa USA thread to learn better.

However, the visa chances are like 50/50 or 60/40.
What then happens to GRE and TOEFL?
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
LegendHero:

If you have your bachelors and you’re trying to go for masters in USA, 1million should be enough.

At 700/1$

—$65 application fee (#45k)
—$350 SEVIS fee (245k)
—#64000 visa fee
—200k to runs acct or look for someone that can sponsor you
—400k for flight ticket.

Don’t let anyone discourage you. If you’re truly wanting to follow through, you should visit Nairaland student visa USA thread to learn better.

However, the visa chances are like 50/50 or 60/40.
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Thislifee: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
excanny:
It’s possible. I have a way you can do it. Just PM me

Scammer!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
Maynmann:

700k can take you to UK
How him wan take doam

1 Like

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Skty: 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
U fit go Cotonou
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by oneMalik: 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
Invest the 1million wisely and legitimately in Nigeria and avoid money doubler things . In 5-6yrs you can go to America for vacation .

that I know .

1 Like

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Add 800k to that 1m and you'll find yourself in the following countries;
Kazakhstan!!
Mauritius!!
Tajikistan!!
South africa!!
Uzbekistan!!
Jordan!!
Saudi Arabia!!

All legit deals, visa and ticket fee covered, accomodation and transportation covered

I get connects for all this countries wey I mention.
These nah countries? Abeg rest! Una self?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Skty: 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
Thislifee:

Scammer!

He go collect the #700 k and run
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
1milion as Flight Fee or as BTA or as Relocation Fee?
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
tunapawizzy:

Are u sure application fee is #45k and don't forget to tell him that if they catch him, na 10years ban.....
he should try University of Potomac and reach out to https://www.mpowerfinancing.com/get-a-loan/schools-we-support for loan as soon as he gets admission, better if he's a STEM major
With level you mentioned, do one needs GRE and TOEFL for admission and Visa?
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Goldbw122(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
faceland:

Most of the people that own America today, japa from their country when things was bad. Many have NOT stayed 120 years (3 generations) when their Ancestors move in mass. Even Donald Trump's grandfather is a German immigrant.

Right now the most successful black Americans are what they call "Nigerian Americans".

When Elon Musk migrated, he slept in his office for 10 year (under his desk). When in Nigeria, hundreds of thousands are sleeping inside their shops, then a hustler would be thinking of renting house overseas? For what?
You are Right but the where will you stay comfortable that will not be of any health issue to you, while hustling to bece sucessful in abroad?

1 Like

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by LegendHero(m): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
imadiyi:

Not all school need GRE and TOEFL.

Infact, almost 80% of schools don’t need TOEFL because they recognize Nigeria as English speaking country.

For GRE, it depends on the course he’s going for. There are several courses that you won’t need GRE at all. I mean hundreds of them and it also depends on school too.

1 Like

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by adspelite(m): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
First, Invest wisely. Then plan to travel in a year time
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by uckay304: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
First you must have somebody that is inviting you, a place stay that's another man's country. You can't be sleeping in the hotel not possible
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by haybhi1(m): 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Highways:
I use to think that the only way I can travel is by having money... until fellowship and scholarship drag me go SA, Kenya, Sydney, Denmark and I was even paid stipends on top....
If you believe that 1m will take you outside... Its more than enough.... you just have to change your mindset

Post Graduate scholarships?
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by seanwilliam(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
Romanoff:
Just use the money for business or keep growing the money.

Cause I no sure say the money fit buy you ticket to some countries that are not African countries.
It can take him to some Asian countries
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Maynmann: 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
imadiyi:

How him wan take doam

If you interested, contact me maynia2020@gmail.com.
And the best thing is you pay 400k now, when visa is out you balance it.
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
LegendHero:

Not all school need GRE and TOEFL.

Infact, almost 80% of schools don’t need TOEFL because they recognize Nigeria as English speaking country.

For GRE, it depends on the course he’s going for. There are several courses that you won’t need GRE at all. I mean hundreds of them and it also depends on school too.

Sorry, let me come clean. I am the one indicating interest. Although, I have close to 4M, but I don't like the UK, I prefer US or Canada. My course of interest is business analytics/data analytics/data science, do I need GRE? Also, will the US embassy not request for GRE as part of the conditions to grant Visa?
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by LegendHero(m): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
imadiyi:

Sorry, let me come clean. I am the one indicating interest. Although, I have close to 4M, but I don't like the UK, I prefer US or Canada. My course of interest is business analytics/data analytics/data science, do I need GRE? Also, won't the US embassy request for GRE as condition for granting Visa?

— You don’t need 4m, with like 1m you will complete everything. Also, you can do everything yourself and you don’t need to consult with anybody.

For data analytics, Technology management, Management Information System, Industrial engineering and etc., you don’t need GRE for those.

There is a school called North Carolina A&T State university. For that school you don’t need GRE or TOEFL, but they ask for WES transcript evaluation.

For ETSU (East Tennessee state), they don’t ask for WES, TOEFL, GRE. You can apply to the school right away and you will be offered admission if you have at least 3.0/4.0 GPA

Another school called Bowie State University, for this school if your GPA is >2.6/4.0 you will get admitted. However they need WES too.

—Lastly, embassy don’t request for GRE to grant visa. It’s not usually part of the question. Sometimes they ask people but you can always say your course do not require GRE which was why you did not do it. They don’t care about that and won’t deny you visa for that.

There is this thread on Naoraland, “USA student visa” thread, go there and you can see how people are doing it themselves and you can always ask questions.

Advice: DO NOT PAY ANY AGENT FOR US student VISA. You can do everything yourself!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by OperationalVehi: 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
pasuma:

I can bet you've never done business in Nigeria before, if you did, you won't type this

Baba I hail you. Baba wasila 1..
Is this the real pasuma ?
Bless your boy. I dey loyal egbon
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
LegendHero:

— You don’t need 4m, with like 1m you will complete everything. Also, you can do everything yourself and you don’t need to consult with anybody.

For data analytics, Technology management, Management Information System, Industrial engineering and etc., you don’t need GRE for those.

There is a school called North Carolina A&T State university. For that school you don’t need GRE or TOEFL, but they ask for WES transcript evaluation.

For ETSU (East Tennessee state), they don’t ask for WES, TOEFL, GRE. You can apply to the school right away and you will be offered admission if you have at least 3.0/4.0 GPA

Another school called Bowie State University, for this school if your GPA is >2.6/4.0 you will get admitted. However they need WES too.

—Lastly, embassy don’t request for GRE to grant visa. It’s not usually part of the question. Sometimes they ask people but you can always say your course do not require GRE which was why you did not do it. They don’t care about that and won’t deny you visa for that.

There is this thread on Naoraland, “USA student visa” thread, go there and you can see how people are doing it themselves and you can always ask questions.

Advice: DO NOT PAY ANY AGENT FOR US student VISA. You can do everything yourself!
Thank you very much for this extensive explanation and guide. But, I also have one challenge ooo; which is HND. Will any of these schools accept it for admission into Master's degree program, though I have MBA that I study via online, University of South Wales?
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by Streetmovement(m): 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
imadiyi:

These nah countries? Abeg rest! Una self?

Wotoporiously cool speaking

These nah countries; Na human beings dey live dia so na country

Una self; Him say him get 1m, him money no reach to carry am go country wey you feel say na only you Sabi, we Sabi those countries too so try dey calm down, truth is most Nigerians dey feel say them need wait till them get all the money in the world before them make moves but them forget say most of these small countries get passage to those big countries wey Dem dey eye...las las everybody get choice but na your money go determine weda your choice go come to light.

So Abeg try rest!!
Re: How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? by grandstar(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
Obiworld2020:

Why not research on how you can travel legally and get papers permitting you to work upon arrival? Going this proper route gives you the opportunity to rise up to middle class or even rich status unless you want to spend your life as a private security guard or a warehouse laborerand always dodging immigration officers.

Also, keep in mind Europe may not be what you expect it to be. There's gas shortage which will trigger a recession. It may be best you target Saskatchewan, Canada. I learnt thry have opportunities for low skilled overseas workers. You'd be doing odd jobs but from there you'll move up the ladder once you start improving your skills.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / I'm Traveling By Air For The First Time And I Don't Know What To Do / "Nigeria Air" Heads Back To Addis Ababa — David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.