Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:43 PM

Two Thieves - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Two Thieves (959 Views)

Two Thieves / Two Thieves / Nigerian Thieves! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Thieves by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 17, 2011
After dozens of very expensive tests and weeks of hospitalization, the rich old man was told he had only 24 hours to live.

He immediately called his doctor and his lawyer to his room. He asked the doctor to stand by one side of his bed and his lawyer to stand by the other.

After standing for some time, the doctor asked "What do you want me to do?" "Nothing. Just stand there."

A while later, the lawyer asked "What do you want me to do?" "Nothing. Just stand there."

As the hours wore on, the doctor and the lawyer watched the man weaken. When his time had almost arrived, the doctor and the lawyer again asked "Why are we standing here?"

"Well," said the old man, "Christ died between two thieves, so I thought I'd do the same!
grin
Re: Two Thieves by Sophizzy(f): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2011
Lol.
Re: Two Thieves by busybody20: 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2011
grin nice joke
Re: Two Thieves by geogeo01: 5:43am On Aug 18, 2011
Weting concern doctor concern thief abeg
Re: Two Thieves by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2011
na the doctor kill am silently, him and the lawyer

(1) (Reply)

Funny Mathematics / And What: / Among These Girls Who Dey Lie Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.