Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,688 members, 7,951,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

ASUU Strike: Office Of The Speaker Press Statement - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: Office Of The Speaker Press Statement (1350 Views)

Lead British School Addresses Bullying Of Student (Press Statement) / Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode / Professor's Nude Photos: UNILAG Releases Press Statement. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike: Office Of The Speaker Press Statement by TGM2015: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
ASUU strike: End in sight as union meets with @femigbaja and @HouseNGR leadership.

Find the attached for the press statement and the link below for the tweet.

https://twitter.com/SpeakerGbaja/status/1579572867251175424?t=71BUoJC7g7yK_YFSX7m1lg&s=19

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Office Of The Speaker Press Statement by Emmamay10: 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
Should we start jumping up and down now after wasting eight productive months. Posterity will judge both the FG and ASUU for the suffering they inflicted on innocent Nigerian students.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Office Of The Speaker Press Statement by IamDietiesGod: 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
FG and ASSU are two useless motherfuckers.

"Osodeke noted that the union believed that intervention of the house is genuine and can be trusted"

grin Imagine the trust that ASSU didn't not have for FG and House has suddenly germinated.

What ASSU refused to agreed to some month ago is now what they are resorting to or settling for (promises). According to this report, I cannot see most of the demands that this union insisted on. For example the use of UTAS has not been implemented and I don't think it will ever be implemented. Their 100 percent increments is obviously a fallacy. It is safe to say they are accepting and signing what Buhari has to offer.

And for FG, I feel they will pay them all that salaries they didn't work for. I just pray my feeling is wrong.

Well, Let's wait for what Buhari will have to say tomorrow.

But those Dumbos (FG and ASSU) careless about the students and their parents. Students are just means to their egoistic ends.
Re: ASUU Strike: Office Of The Speaker Press Statement by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Story... be serious Abeg...
Re: ASUU Strike: Office Of The Speaker Press Statement by Suspect33(m): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
Walahi, if Buhari agrees to pay this useless union for the 8 months they didn't work, he'd lose the respect of most Nigerians.

This ASUU menace needs to be dealt with once and for all, if they receive alert for the 8 months they stagnated the lives of innocent students, they wouldn't hesitate to go on a longer strike in the future because they know they'd be paid irregardless.

Who will compensate the students for time wasted?

What about the FG that have lost the confidence of its citizens because of this strike?

It would only make sense if all party suffer loses so next time they'd think of the salaries they'd have to forgo before embarking on any useless strike action. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Office Of The Speaker Press Statement by NobleSeed(m): 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
him see shege him say na light grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Office Of The Speaker Press Statement by IamDietiesGod: 1:30am On Oct 11, 2022
NobleSeed:
him see shege him say na light grin grin

Don't mind the nigga, he said he has seen the light after the court verdict whereas na darkness and disgrace him see.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Office Of The Speaker Press Statement by bro4u: 4:20am On Oct 11, 2022
I just want Nigerian students to know that whatever outcome they take that will end this strike today could have been taken months ago to save our precious time.

In all Vote Out APC
Re: ASUU Strike: Office Of The Speaker Press Statement by duro4chang(m): 6:21am On Oct 11, 2022
Destiny wasters
Re: ASUU Strike: Office Of The Speaker Press Statement by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 11, 2022
undecided
Re: ASUU Strike: Office Of The Speaker Press Statement by EHustleTv: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
The useless lot nw decides to end the strike!! Dem for kuku make am one year strike na ...wiked pple

(1) (Reply)

Can Some One Hint Me On Federal Poly, Oko Anambra State. / Please Is There Any Poly Ibadan,pol Science,pt Student In The House? / Yabatech, Alvan Ikoku, Kadpoly, Others Now Varsities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.