Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,728 members, 7,933,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 05:26 PM

Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) (3361 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Afamed: 9:16am On Oct 11, 2022
Reinaldo:

We are fully Obidient.

With usual 5%. Nothing has changed
Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by CSTRR: 9:20am On Oct 11, 2022
Antivirus92:
election will not end in 2023....

The better south will always remind them
His VP is a snake anyway.
They will clash soon and it will be a game of regions.

We will see where this tinubu will run to for support.
Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2022
Pakute:

A Bayo from Togo has more rights in Lagos than an Okoro from Alaigbo.
So says the village scum who catches rats for a living.
Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
Afamed:

With usual 5%. Nothing has changed

Lol...you are definitely sleeping grin
Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Israeli072011(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
post=117456592:
All the media influencers hired by PDP and APC to Swear Peter Obi to reduce his popularity most especially among youths are really finding it so hard to make headway one of the influencers is Reno Omokri hired to smear Peter Obi on media, Reno is followed my many, his constant attack on Obi is actually making Peter Obi more popular, his smear campaign against PO isn't working, his recent poll he created

same man who praised Mr Peter Obi, is now criticizing him all round.
Hypocrite
Re: Worst Time For Media Influencers Hired To Smear Peter Obi(photos) by Greenback: 7:22am On Nov 08, 2022
post=117457029:

Corrected, thanks.
Don't get me wrong bro...I don't wanna quote you on that thread but please,let's try to carry every people along with our words and everything for a better naija by God's grace under PO.
We can't just write off those regions like that nah.

Even in those regions you mentioned,we have people who have been thru hell under this govt and would want to back PO....have a great day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Shows What Became Of The New Naira Note After It Was Washed / GEJ Begs PDP Govs: Pls Save Me From Defeat - Daily Independent / Why I Will Not Vote For Ambode By Tolu Caleb

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.