Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,964 members, 7,973,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:27 PM

Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management (17638 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing / Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi / Peter Obi Does Not Know What Is Green Energy- Atiku Mocks LP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Advocate500: 11:20am On Oct 11, 2022
post=117459859:
....for Upper Iweka.
4th position loading.....
this one think he is still a kid.
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Advocate500: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2022
wolesmile:
I just hope people realise that this is fraud at its highest level. No time to explain. I gat work to do.
how is it a fraud? When you involved the services of third party in any dealing,it makes more transparent,l love what the man is doing,he is too smart to be used by anyone.
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by wolesmile(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2022
Advocate500:
how is it a fraud? When you involved the services of third party in any dealing,it makes more transparent,l love what the man is doing,he is too smart to be used by anyone.
By asking people to donate into the existing account of a private company? You still don't get what will generate problems here later, do you?
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Advocate500: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2022
wolesmile:

By asking people to donate into the existing account of a private company? You still don't get what will generate problems here later, do you?
if you don't mind ,can you explain more to me? Because by my little knowledge, if you are in Peter obi shoes,you will be forced to do same ,it will bring more accountability and prudent use of scarce resources,is that simple,you might not like him, but don't need to disagree with everything about him.

I give it to him ,he is very smart,even the bigger political parties with overwhelming structure are finding it difficult to manage campaign fund's.
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2022
post=117459791:
Obi Pandora himself.
you have never been known to be on the good side before, we don't even want people like you supporting Obi, the joke is on you, alainironu
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Shikini: 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
Great
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by goodheart01: 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
Kicktaker:
Seems Obi is the only one contesting for president come 2023...Agbadorians will never stop masturbating.....OBI IS OUR CHOICE

Honestly. We keep hearing Obi everywhere. Urchins are so scared
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by goodheart01: 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
post=117459859:
....for Upper Iweka.
4th position loading.....

Yeah... the vultures must be grilled. Any way na way
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by NLPoliceWoman: 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
buzorcharles:

Mumu hope say u know charcoal don add money?
Again,
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by NLPoliceWoman: 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
Scamburster:

Have they credited your account?
Bingo
Again,
Rule 2
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by NLPoliceWoman: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
Cuntface:

You wasted 8 years of buhari selling dead Vulture meat and living in penury.
Don't worry, when Peter obi win, you'll change business and live a decent life for once
Again,
Rule 2
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by NLPoliceWoman: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
RTR
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by NLPoliceWoman: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
RTR
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by NLPoliceWoman: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
RTR
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Cuntface: 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Again,
Rule 2

Guy stop mentioning me here make I no vex for you
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by JOemmy(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
Peter obi is a very transparent politician a rare breed in nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by NLPoliceWoman: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
RTR
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by NLPoliceWoman: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
RTR
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Belleful: 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
U can denied all u can, but we already know who owns it. Why did obi present another account, after labour party have already drop theirs? Why did obi not present his personal account? After the fund raising has ended, the company Will now collect their own share, thereby depleting the money. Or they dey doing it for free?
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management by Ireportlive: 7:37am On Nov 12, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!
.. rule 1 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays / Edo Governorship Election: I Am Not Afraid Of Ize-Iyamu – Obaseki / Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.