Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,378 members, 7,968,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:36 PM

Oyo: Kidnappers Kill Iseyin Farmer, Three Others Still In Captivity - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oyo: Kidnappers Kill Iseyin Farmer, Three Others Still In Captivity (9341 Views)

Sunny Taxman: Kidnappers Kill Onitsha Businessman After Collecting ₦10M Ransom / Faith Ojemire & Esekgabona: Kidnapped Edo Schoolgirls Still In Captivity / Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo: Kidnappers Kill Iseyin Farmer, Three Others Still In Captivity by Bach7g: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2022
Hq
Re: Oyo: Kidnappers Kill Iseyin Farmer, Three Others Still In Captivity by ZombieSlayer1: 10:47am On Oct 11, 2022
if this same thing happened in the East you'll see the kind of comments that'll fill the front page, all vilifying the Easterners and Peter Obi
Re: Oyo: Kidnappers Kill Iseyin Farmer, Three Others Still In Captivity by ZombieSlayer1: 10:50am On Oct 11, 2022
JooEeL:
After some fools will call you lazy for not trying to farm.

Who will farm with all these insecurities? You will be afraid of wild animals at the same time now afraid of invading sahel idiotic killing fulanis. This was how they killed a U.S based Yoruba returnee who tried to establish a big farming project. These Yoruba governors and political obas, majority of them, who pay lip service to this grave danger beaming on Yorubas are sick in the head.

I just feel sorry for Yorubas whose brains haven't opened yet to know that Yoruba nation is a must. These kidnappings, killings are mental ways by the fulanis to bend you into subjugation before ruling over you. They have done this successfully in most hausa communities especially zamfara -- a complete hausa state.

Bi e fe, bi e ko... Yoruba nation a duro.

Your people are too busy bending over for the fulanis and looking for Igbolad threads to post rubbish on. Almost 50 people were murdered in a church but they don't care, they're more concerned with any bad thing that happens in the East. When the west will get subjugated, believe me most of your people wont know what is happening because they'll be busy facing another man's land

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Kidnappers Kill Iseyin Farmer, Three Others Still In Captivity by iwaeda: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2022
JooEeL:
After some fools will call you lazy for not trying to farm.

Who will farm with all these insecurities? You will be afraid of wild animals at the same time now afraid of invading sahel idiotic killing fulanis. This was how they killed a U.S based Yoruba returnee who tried to establish a big farming project. These Yoruba governors and political obas, majority of them, who pay lip service to this grave danger beaming on Yorubas are sick in the head.

I just feel sorry for Yorubas whose brains haven't opened yet to know that Yoruba nation is a must. These kidnappings, killings are mental ways by the fulanis to bend you into subjugation before ruling over you. They have done this successfully in most hausa communities especially zamfara -- a complete hausa state.

Bi e fe, bi e ko... Yoruba nation a duro.

You mind them, I know someone that abandoned more than 20 hectares of farm land in Oke-Ogun due to bandits activities grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyo: Kidnappers Kill Iseyin Farmer, Three Others Still In Captivity by JooEeL(m): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Your people are too busy bending over for the fulanis and looking for Igbolad threads to post rubbish on. Almost 50 people were murdered in a church but they don't care, they're more concerned with any bad thing that happens in the East. When the west will get subjugated, believe me most of your people wont know what is happening because they'll be busy facing another man's land

Some of them are insanely stupid. Not all though. And they don't form the majority.

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Kidnappers Kill Iseyin Farmer, Three Others Still In Captivity by JooEeL(m): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2022
iwaeda:

You mind them, I know someone that abandoned more than 20 hectares of farm land in Oke-Ogun due to bandits activities grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yea many more unfortunate stories like this.
Re: Oyo: Kidnappers Kill Iseyin Farmer, Three Others Still In Captivity by ufuosman(m): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2022
Sad
Re: Oyo: Kidnappers Kill Iseyin Farmer, Three Others Still In Captivity by Igbodicool(m): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2022
You won't see people of the WASTE in this thread.
They only show their hypocritical love to the Igbo while their house is burning.

Ndị ùchụ.
Re: Oyo: Kidnappers Kill Iseyin Farmer, Three Others Still In Captivity by techWriter3: 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
Southwest is now destination for kidnappers!!
Re: Oyo: Kidnappers Kill Iseyin Farmer, Three Others Still In Captivity by ejimatic: 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: Oyo: Kidnappers Kill Iseyin Farmer, Three Others Still In Captivity by Olatemiseeni24: 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
Risingblue008:
Seems no one is safe anymore

What a pity,

What do farmer gat for them to be kidnapped?
How much?
Those kidnapers should knw dt the farmers dey street too,
Let them go after our politicians,i will even give them a helping hands if possible self.

Fuvked u.p kan3
Matcheew
And what will u gain in giving them helping hands in kidnapping the politician?
U shouldn't have pay a blood debt with a blood so that the atrocities wouldn't keep on multiplying.
Re: Oyo: Kidnappers Kill Iseyin Farmer, Three Others Still In Captivity by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
Insecurity everywhere under apc. So bad
Apc trying to save Nigeria from Apc
Re: Oyo: Kidnappers Kill Iseyin Farmer, Three Others Still In Captivity by ridbell01(m): 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
This Seyi is too dull to govern Oyo state. I respect Ajimobi you do anyhow you collect anyhow. May Almighty grant him paradise
Re: Oyo: Kidnappers Kill Iseyin Farmer, Three Others Still In Captivity by Kajaard: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
This is why I propose instant death penalty for kidnappers and bandits.
Re: Oyo: Kidnappers Kill Iseyin Farmer, Three Others Still In Captivity by franudi: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
I thank God for him.
Re: Oyo: Kidnappers Kill Iseyin Farmer, Three Others Still In Captivity by Wwwq: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
Elshaddai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Catholic Priest, Rev Fr Basil Gbuzuo, In Anambra / Police Arrest 5 Robbery Suspects Who Pretended To Be EFCC Officials In Abia / EFCC Seeks Traditional Rulers’ Support To Fight Cybercrime. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.