Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,906 members, 7,876,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer (10290 Views)

Househelp Kills His Former Employer In Nasarawa (Photos) / How Young Men Were Nabbed While Planning To Kidnap Their Boss For N60 Million / Men Arrested After Threatening To Kidnap Their Boss Or His Daughter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer by ASAPFERG1: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2022
Men of the Ogun State Police Command have arrested three men for allegedly attempting to kidnap their former employer in Ijebu ode area of Ogun state.

The three suspects, Peter Nse 24 years, Chuckwuma Nwobodo 48 years and Michael Umanah 30 years, were arrested following a complaint lodged at Igbeba divisional headquarters by one Ifenuga Olayinka, who reported that he received a text message on his phone from someone who described himself as a "Killer Vagabond of Africa".

The state police command spokesperson, SP Oyeyemi Abimbola, who confirmed the arrest, said;

''In the said message, the author directed the complainant to pay the sum of #5 million into a bank account he sent to him or risk being kidnapped within the shortest possible time.

Upon the report, the DPO Igbeba division, CSP Musiliu Doga detailed his detectives to unravel those behind the devilish message.

The detectives there and then embarked on technical and intelligence based investigation which led them to Anambra state where two of the suspects namely Peter Nse and Chuckwuma Nwobodo were arrested.''he said

Oyeyemi said their arrest led the detectives to Ago Iwoye where the third suspect Michael Umanah was apprehended.

''It was when they were brought before the complainant that he identified them as his former employees whom he laid off not quite long ago for certain misconduct.

On interrogation, they all confessed to the commission of the crime and claimed to have made the attempt just because they were not happy as the complainant terminated their appointment.'' he said

He added that the state Commissioner of Police, CP Lanre Bankole, has directed that the suspects be transferred to anti-kidnapping unit of the state Criminal Investigation Departments for discreet investigation.
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/ogun-police-arrests-three-men-for-allegedly-attempting-to-kidnap-their-former-employer.html

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer by ASAPFERG1: 10:06am On Oct 11, 2022
Bitter obeer people have done it again in our land ooh grin grin grin angry grin grin grin angry

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer by lekanation(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2022
Na them grin grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer by tiswell(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2022
why is ogun the bedrock of bad news in Nigeria

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer by donaldking100: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2022
afonja again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer by Eriokanmi: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2022
Not again. What's going on in Ogun sef?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer by DanieleLorenzo: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2022
Na wa oo.

What might be their motive? Nothing should prompt someone to kidnap a former employer.

Please can someone help me with data? I want to write a content for someone but I need to send him a mail and operamini doesn't support Gmail.embarassed

0 7 0 15 3 5 0 9 7 4 Airtel. Help me make I s
hustle food chop this morning. Thanks. smiley
Re: Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer by GreaterFuture(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2022
The police with time proves they can catch people if they really want to...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer by kushma(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2022
Please lock the up for 600 years. No pity on kidnappers armed robbers etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer by bigdammyj: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2022
Noted.
Re: Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer by robinso01(m): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2022
You Wan come kidnap person for southwest all the way from southeast, you see say you dey overstep your boundary.

Make dem go cool off in prison for some years.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer by Risingblue008(m): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2022
Why ooohhh why?

KILLER VAGABOND OF AFRICA

why?
Ur mama used to tell u dt
One day,
U will cook for the youths,
And here u are.
grin grin grin
grin grin grin

This guy must be an urchin

I still dey think d name again oo
grin grin grin
Hmm
Killer vagabond of Africa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer by GavelSlam: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2022
tiswell:
why is ogun the bedrock of bad news in Nigeria

It allows too many ill-willed immigrants.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer by Pitssbull: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2022
. smiley Instead of them to look for something more productive, instead of kidnapping and selling why not do something else that will bring wealth in, no matter how little per. These ones have smartphones what a waste.?

If you like singing and want to start getting paid for it online chat me up on musicvialireland@gmail.com
Re: Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer by GboyegaD(m): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2022
It is unfortunate they resorted to crime, they have justified their previous employer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer by Risingblue008(m): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2022
I still don't understand all these kidnapping stories of a thing,
I just finish to read one kidnapping case finish,
Make i jump in to another,
Rather na still thesame another kidnapping stories,
Just like i said at the previous topic,
No one seems to be safe anymore
Re: Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer by eghuan1(m): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2022
How foolish could these ones be?

You used a registered number to send a bank account with a known identity to send such idiotic message and you expect that you won't be caught

7 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer by Horig(m): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Bitter obeer people have done it again in our land ooh grin grin grin angry grin grin grin angry
Re: Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 11, 2022
That's very bad may God help up in this country
Re: Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer by bhella10: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2022
Awon olori pelebe. They probably need campaign money. LP just released campaign account details to the public.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2022
Good job to the police anywheres

1 Like

Re: Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer by Authoreety: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2022
They should start making scapegoats out of this guys...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer by mcgodison2531(m): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2022
Crime don't pay una no de hear word. while contact me on how you can make 50k and above in a week just by selling other peoples product .
Re: Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer by Dshocker(m): 10:25am On Oct 11, 2022
Crime rate keeps increasing, due to the poor economic management of the APC led government, particularly being bias when it comes to appointments.

Nobody should be arrested for stealing or kidnapping anymore, because the government caused it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) / EFCC Arrests Fake Military Officers Impersonating CDS / NDLEA Intercepts 70,800 Tramadol Tablets, Arrests 32

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.