Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

How My Shy Friend Finally Proposed To His Beautiful Lovely Fiancee! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Shy Friend Finally Proposed To His Beautiful Lovely Fiancee! (437 Views)

My Boss Finally Proposed Love To Me / Girl Denied Boyfriend Of 7 Years When He Finally Proposed / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Shy Friend Finally Proposed To His Beautiful Lovely Fiancee! by ruleurworld: 10:39am On Oct 11, 2022
This is how my bossom childhood friend who is very shy proposed to his beautiful lovely girlfriend. It was so emotional! It got me thinking maybe I should do same when am eventually ready. Wow! What a lovely display of love, emotions and affections.Toast to a better future.������������⭐❤️❤️❤️❤️��#oneluv!

Re: How My Shy Friend Finally Proposed To His Beautiful Lovely Fiancee! by marlow1962(m): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2022
Good luck to them

(1) (Reply)

Really This Ashaawo Lady Is Truly Wayward / 5 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Man During Intimacy / Before You Jump Out Of Your Next Relationship Or Jump Into A New Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.