Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,748 members, 7,898,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum (39821 Views)

DOUBLE STANDARD/TRIBALISM: Chioma Success And Aisha Tari Agai / I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by romunu(m): 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
You have been forgiven, but don’t go near them, go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Cantonese: 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
Lovelife433:
Now I fully understand why obituary can't win dis coming election. How will president Buhari hand over power to strangers who he openly hate with all his wrinkles balls, is still a rocket science for me. Main while some unknown strangers are trying harder to convince Fulani to vote for them and leave their own son. Werey of a tribe.

"Main while". What an Olodo!

Knowing that English is too difficult for you, why not write in your native language? That is if you even know where you are from.

In your effort to insult people, you ended up embarrassing yourself, with your very poor English. You also ended up exhibiting poor understanding of decent conversations.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Cmanforall: 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian man claiming to be the father of little Chioma Success has taken to social media to ask Nigerians to help him beg his babymama for forgiveness after he chased her away while she was pregnant.

Recall, Chioma Success became famous after participating in Peter Obi’s rally. Her mother also revealed that her baby daddy had abandoned them.

Speaking days after the girl rose to fame, Abuchi alleged to be the father of the girl and sent out an apology to the girl’s mother.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjkp-tXpYwn/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=d7c3cdb4-8e6d-4437-8e15-d3e7703452b7#

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7374354/mum-chioma-little-girl-joined#117409885
He will give her another belle grin
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by bigcasava1(m): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
You be thief, the little baby is not ur daughter.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by PHARMNNAJI(m): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
The woman should respect herself and ignore the man. Some men are worthless

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by kelspinall(m): 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
na to press ya neck dey hungry we

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by brain54(m): 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
How can someone reject their child they brought to this world….
No matter how bad things are for you. This is the most irresponsible behavior any man or woman can exhibit.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Trenupdate: 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Guyman01: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
bluefilm:
The biggest character in the unfolding drama is that guy who lifted the little girl up.

He didn't know that at that very moment, he was about to create history.
The girls mum should share whatever they get with that destiny helper if he is interested
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Pwettylinda(f): 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Big fool
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Joshmoore(m): 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
derecho:
Obi reuniting broken families since May 29

That is why it mama, papa and pikin party grin God bless our President

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by CocoaOla: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Apc father no shame

That innocent girl don suffer oo

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by ShaqFu: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
Too many stupid people on this place call Nigeria.

So this useless thing would not have apologized if the baby didn't become popular?

women should know who and who they let inside their private part please. This is getting embarrassing. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Firstcitizen: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
Natbrowny:
Sorry Kill am there..

Where did he crawl out from?

Where else. He is a rat that has come to eat. They live in holes cheesy
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by advanceDNA: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
Cantonese:

Knowing that English is too difficult for you, why not write in your native language? That is if you even know where you are from.

In your effort to insult people, you ended up embarrassing yourself, with your very poor English. You also ended up exhibiting poor understanding of decent conversations.

You too like vawulence grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Goodson15: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
Mumu and ungreatful stupid man,the single mum have to be careful with him
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Tochi3(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
Foooool...
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Peerlessme(f): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
See as the front of his trousers full, for him mind him Don ready for another action
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by jessylaurel(f): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian man claiming to be the father of little Chioma Success has taken to social media to ask Nigerians to help him beg his babymama for forgiveness after he chased her away while she was pregnant.

Recall, Chioma Success became famous after participating in Peter Obi’s rally. Her mother also revealed that her baby daddy had abandoned them.

Speaking days after the girl rose to fame, Abuchi alleged to be the father of the girl and sent out an apology to the girl’s mother.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjkp-tXpYwn/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=d7c3cdb4-8e6d-4437-8e15-d3e7703452b7#

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7374354/mum-chioma-little-girl-joined#117409885

Then go to prison. Enjoy your jail term. Nonsense
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by mariahAngel(f): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Onye anya ukwu!
Onye akpiri ogologo!
O ga nga e mechara-emecha!
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Roger3D(m): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sergio103:
Indeed peter Obi is a blessing.

Just tell me one good reason to hate this man and vote others against him??

I
1. He's corrupt (Pandora papers)
2. He's a habitual liar

You need more?
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by haslaw(m): 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sergio103:
Indeed peter Obi is a blessing.

Just tell me one good reason to hate this man and vote others against him??

I

Why is everything to an average IPOB about hate.

You can vote your candidate without necessarily hating the other candidates.

The reason why you shouldn't vote Peter Obi is because he a BIGOT and a TRIBALIST. He alao came to the north and saw so many northern children but he had to go back home and pick one from his ethnic region. That is an indication that he will only favour his tribal people and that makes him not morally qualified to hold a national position in the country.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by CheapHomes1: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
ExAngel007:

What of this dog? Are they not going to give it house or even 1year supply of bone?

https://www.nairaland.com/7361547/dog-joins-peter-obi-rally
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Mexyz(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
derecho:
Obi reuniting broken families since May 29
No Sir
Obi will not reunite this one, the useless man should crawl back into the hole he came out from.
Nonsense
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Realmi: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
Success is now successful...her father wants to attach to her
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
nams77:
Just look at this lout!

He should crawl back to the hole he came out from.

No further comment

I wanted to say something, but you were most eloquent in your comment.

Only thing I can add is that I volunteer to guard the hole he crawls back into, just to be sure he won't go back and ruin their lives.
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by ahnie: 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
Useless lout
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Shikini: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
Chai ... this life
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Daniluv1(m): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
One thing I believe in is that everything works together for a reason and most especially for good

If he hadn't acted the way he did do you guys think this scholarship and all of it would have happened?

Am not in anyway supporting him but it could be he just played his part for the blessing to come through just like Joseph brothers had to sell him out just for his destiny to be fulfilled.

They all thought they were being wicked but never knew they were just playing their role to Joseph's destiny

Yes what he did was wrong but he still has to be forgiven somehow.
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Zinpat: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
ExAngel007:

Noinsense n ingredients... Lol
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Lovelife433(m): 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
Cantonese:

In your effort to insult people, you ended up embarrassing yourself, with your very poor English. You also ended up exhibiting poor understanding of decent conversations. Even with ur good English one illiterate Fulani is ruling over u unknown terrorist. Ewu cambia.
Re: I Am Sorry For Leaving My Daughter - Baby Daddy Pleads With Chioma Success Mum by Youoareofoolish: 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
nams77:
Just look at this lout!

He should crawl back to the hole he came out from.

No further comment

No put mouf inside man amd woman matter because e go shock you say the girl wey you dey defend go accept the guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us / Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo / Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.