Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,119 members, 7,970,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:50 AM

My Cousin Enjoy The Forbidden Fruit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Enjoy The Forbidden Fruit (2265 Views)

The Forbidden Fruit In The Bible Is Sex / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Eating The Forbidden Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Enjoy The Forbidden Fruit by Trustedapparel(m): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
I later bang that my cousin today when everyone has left home ,it was a mind blowing sex....she suggested we ran away and Start life elsewhere,but I said I can't leave my family and ran away cos of pussy period,,,,she said she is willing to carry my baby ,,,,,I am suggesting to rent an apartment for her,,so that not to bring querel in-between she and my wife....I swear the pussy taste is amazing ,,I have never Bleep a pussy so sweet like this my cousin own,,,I want to rent a room for her and continue banging her period,,,, please let no one judge me

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Enjoy The Forbidden Fruit by advanceDNA: 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ahhhh

8 Likes

Re: My Cousin Enjoy The Forbidden Fruit by bewla(m): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
C
Re: My Cousin Enjoy The Forbidden Fruit by nickyj19: 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
grin op they are coming for you be ready 3 2 1 go
Re: My Cousin Enjoy The Forbidden Fruit by superCleanworks(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
Trustedapparel:
I want to rent a room for her and continue banging her period,,,, please let no one judge me

shey una hear. make nobody judge am.
guy carry on, nothing do you.
I hope you guys are not using condoms or withdrawal method.
keep up the good work. you are doing well.
Re: My Cousin Enjoy The Forbidden Fruit by Omaefe(m): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
Yu dey form jagaban now abi? Just watch as this singular act will bring Yu down. How could you not resist this small temptation? And Yu are happy cos Yu think Yu have a testimony right. Yu won't escape this mark it.
Re: My Cousin Enjoy The Forbidden Fruit by stacyadams: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
Trustedapparel:
I later bang that my cousin today when everyone has left home ,it was a mind blowing sex....she suggested we ran away and Start life elsewhere,but I said I can't leave my family and ran away cos of pussy period,,,,she said she is willing to carry my baby ,,,,,I am suggesting to rent an apartment for her,,so that not to bring querel in-between she and my wife....I swear the pussy taste is amazing ,,I have never Bleep a pussy so sweet like this my cousin own,,,I want to rent a room for her and continue banging her period,,,, please let no one judge me

Yes ,rent a room and ffoock her destiny away....
Re: My Cousin Enjoy The Forbidden Fruit by dontrulee: 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
You've chosen the path of destruction. Enjoy it while it lasts. grin
Re: My Cousin Enjoy The Forbidden Fruit by nifemi25(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
Thats a great achievement. Congratulations
Re: My Cousin Enjoy The Forbidden Fruit by candygist: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
Trustedapparel:

Your wife will still catch you. Even if it takes 20 years. And you won't like the ending.
Re: My Cousin Enjoy The Forbidden Fruit by Starz825(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
Nothing dey surprise me again....

Nobody everybody God give sense...I later realize am
Re: My Cousin Enjoy The Forbidden Fruit by intruder15(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
Trustedapparel:

Ride on. Abomination de sweet in a different way. When it gets sour, it gets sour in a different way too.
Re: My Cousin Enjoy The Forbidden Fruit by Crampyblood(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
Kings use condom... I repeat, use condom...

If not for protection against STI then please let's prevent f00ls from filling the universe..

Motor shafts? Check my signature
Re: My Cousin Enjoy The Forbidden Fruit by brain54(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
Continue…

You are doing well!

#inaudible: you think you are doing me…you are doing yourself.
Re: My Cousin Enjoy The Forbidden Fruit by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
Just hope no one finds out, incest is forbidden and can cause complications among the rest of your relatives.
Re: My Cousin Enjoy The Forbidden Fruit by ValCon888: 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
A man who sows the wind will reap the whirlwind.
Re: My Cousin Enjoy The Forbidden Fruit by imagrg(m): 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
STOP!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2023 Reunion Show Starting Date For Season 7 Level Up Housemates / How Big Is Your Mojo? / Man Makes Lady Refund The 16k Tfare He Sent To Her For Turning Down His intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.