Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,529 members, 7,888,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:07 PM

Peter Obi: What I Say To One, I Say To ALL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: What I Say To One, I Say To ALL (273 Views)

Obi: What Soyinka Is Doing Now Is Attempted Distraction — Datti Ahmed / Throwback Video Of Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi. What Changed? / Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: What I Say To One, I Say To ALL by POWERHOUSE2022: 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: What I Say To One, I Say To ALL by duro4chang(m): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
POWERHOUSE2022:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EbUaVb6lFI
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president. May God bless him with wisdom to direct the affairs of the country according to the will of God. May his administration usher in peace, progress and prosperity. I congratulate him in advance.
Re: Peter Obi: What I Say To One, I Say To ALL by Tinubuagbado: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
duro4chang:
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president. May God bless him with wisdom to direct the affairs of the country according to the will of God. May his administration usher in peace, progress and prosperity. I congratulate him in advance.

Who dash that monkey Banana?

Tinubu will never be Nigeria's President, never.

The earlier you kmow that Peter Obi is your next President, the better for your health.
Re: Peter Obi: What I Say To One, I Say To ALL by duro4chang(m): 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Who dash that monkey Banana?

Tinubu will never be Nigeria's President, never.

The earlier you kmow that Peter Obi is your next President, the better for your health.
Cry me a river. Na Tinubu I dey congratulate no be you. Nobody will ever congratulate a failure who is never happy about someone's success. No and commit suicide naw.

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Presidential Council List / Nnamdi Kanu: Disregard To Court Ruling Shows Clearly What Tinubu Will Do When El / National Youth Council Inaugurate New Leadership In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.