Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,648 members, 7,921,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:08 AM

Hard Drive Repairer Needed Urgently - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hard Drive Repairer Needed Urgently (233 Views)

Honest Laptop Repairer Needed In Ibadan / Laptop Motherboard Repairer Needed Lagos Island / Affordable Laptop Repairer Needed In Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard Drive Repairer Needed Urgently by 99tayee: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hello everyone,

My Laptop fell from table few days ago and the hard drive crashed and refused to boot the pc (was making thicking sound). So i took the pc to tech shop the following day to see the cause but was told it was the hard drive issue so i bought new one (ssd) and gave him my old one to repair.

After a day he couldn't (via software) get if to work.. all i want it to get my files out.. My whole life work is in that drive.

I've been searching, contacting different people everywhere to see how to get it fixed but no way. I don't mind going any length to get my files out of it.

If you know or have contact of anyone or anywhere i can get it fixed/extract the data please help me. I'm going insane here.

Below is the pictures of the drive.

CC seun mynd44 nlfpmod mynd44 lalasticalala Dominique please help me move it to front page

Re: Hard Drive Repairer Needed Urgently by HolyMan12: 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Hard Drive Repairer Needed Urgently by Aminu212: 9:15am On Oct 12, 2022
How I wish someone could fix it cry

But in the future, i will be able to because is was manufactured by someone in the first place�
Re: Hard Drive Repairer Needed Urgently by akinjuly77(m): 10:39am On Oct 12, 2022
99tayee:
Hello everyone,

My Laptop fell from table few days ago and the hard drive crashed and refused to boot the pc (was making thicking sound). So i took the pc to tech shop the following day to see the cause but was told it was the hard drive issue so i bought new one (ssd) and gave him my old one to repair.

After a day he couldn't (via software) get if to work.. all i want it to get my files out.. My whole life work is in that drive.

I've been searching, contacting different people everywhere to see how to get it fixed but no way. I don't mind going any length to get my files out of it.

If you know or have contact of anyone or anywhere i can get it fixed/extract the data please help me. I'm going insane here.

Below is the pictures of the drive.

CC seun mynd44 nlfpmod mynd44 lalasticalala Dominique please help me move it to front page

Reach out to IAEA Data Recovery company, they are the best Data Recovery company in Nigeria.

Call them at the following Numbers: +234 8037189815, +234 8027383048 they are the
First Certified data recovery Company in Nigeria. West Africa.

You can check Google reviews to see what people have said about how professional they are.

(1) (Reply)

HP 15 Intel Core I3 ( Touch Screen) (SOLD) / Used UK/USA Standard Gaming Laptops With Nvidia Geforce GTX Dedicated Graphic / Hp Stream 11 Pro G4 Ee Intel 4gram 60gb Ssd @65k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.