Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,812 members, 7,902,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:53 PM

Undergraduates Doing Project For Masters - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Undergraduates Doing Project For Masters (460 Views)

My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" / PTDF Gives Scholarships To 60 Nigerian Undergraduates In Norwegian University / How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Undergraduates Doing Project For Masters by ferdiking: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2011
why do lecturer in universities and polytechnic gives student projects which they intent to do in their master, is that not over load? i am currently in my NDII and have submitted 13 project topic to my supervisor but he has fail to approve any only for me to find out that he is doing his masters and intend to give all who are under him a topic to go and work on.
Re: Undergraduates Doing Project For Masters by CoreGuru: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2011
contact me and lets resolve the issue together! whatever topic ur supervisor gives to u i will do it for u. contact me at proficiencyexpert@yahoo.com or 07042771600. My track records specks.

(1) (Reply)

Discuss Your Feelings If Granted Admission This Year. / Delsu 2011/2012 Post-utme Screening Exam / The Online Test Of K.s.u

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.