Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,564 members, 7,951,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

MTN 5G Sub In Major Cities - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / MTN 5G Sub In Major Cities (678 Views)

Mtn 5g Router (unlocked) / A Week Used Mtn 5G Router For N40,000 / MTN Introduce Fiber To Home And Offices. Across Major Cities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN 5G Sub In Major Cities by osuolale95(m): 12:20am On Oct 12, 2022
Hi everyone, I’m currently staying in Ibadan, so tonight I want to do data subscription and I come across this MTN 5G subscription plan. So I want to suggest MTN 5G is now running in major cities if you’re using a 5G phone I think you should try it out.

Though I don’t know if we are to upgrade our SIM cards to 5G again like we did for the 4G SIM cards.

Mods please help us do the necessary for awareness please. Thanks. The screenshots is also attached

Re: MTN 5G Sub In Major Cities by MMempire(m): 5:44am On Oct 12, 2022
Subscribing to that 5g data plan without 5g sim even on a 5g phone is scam from mobile operator. They should roll out 5g enabled sim first before rolling out the 5g data plan.

1 Like

Re: MTN 5G Sub In Major Cities by osuolale95(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2022
MMempire:
Subscribing to that 5g data plan without 5g sim even on a 5g phone is scam from mobile operator. They should roll out 5g enabled sim first before rolling out the 5g data plan.

I was thinking of that too…
Re: MTN 5G Sub In Major Cities by Chizip(m): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2022
The price is still much
Re: MTN 5G Sub In Major Cities by osuolale95(m): 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
Chizip:
The price is still much
Yes very expensive
Re: MTN 5G Sub In Major Cities by Gentledizzle: 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
MMempire:

you just sound stupid. the normal 128kb sim can also work for 5G. the only reason everyone was asked to upgrade the 4G era was because the sim is 32kb. if your sim is already 128kb Rsim you dont need any upgrade.

1 Like

Re: MTN 5G Sub In Major Cities by osuolale95(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Gentledizzle:

you just sound stupid. the normal 128kb sim can also work for 5G. the only reason everyone was asked to upgrade the 4G era was because the sim is 32kb. if your sim is already 128kb Rsim you dont need any upgrade.

It’s not up that, not everyone of us understand what you just explained now… I think we are all opened to correction

1 Like

Re: MTN 5G Sub In Major Cities by Gentledizzle: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
MMempire:

I sound stupid just after your father the forerunner of stupidity.
this is the confirmation i need. i'm right. grin grin grin grin
Re: MTN 5G Sub In Major Cities by dustmalik(m): 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
Either 64k or 128k, as long as the sim is a 4G sim, it's 5G enabled already, given that the 5G deployed by MTN is the NSA (Non-standalone) 5G. Non-standalone 5G relies on pre-existing 4G infrastructure, unlike SA (standalone) 5G.

In other words, there is no need to upgrade your 4G sim to 5G.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! Pre-owned Redmi Note 8 | 4GB + 64GB | #65k / New Fraudulent Tactics On Jiji / Is It Worth The Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.