Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Did You Suck Breast Or Was Your Breasts Suck This October? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did You Suck Breast Or Was Your Breasts Suck This October? (560 Views)

Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow / Big Ass, Big Breast, Or Curvy Girls Are Overrated On The Media. / Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Suck Breast Or Was Your Breasts Suck This October? by fineboynl(m): 5:23am On Oct 12, 2022
Last week I saw some social media trend about suck breast in October. I never take it seriously and I noticed it was the female gender promoting it.

I was surprised when she called me and after we discussed a bit. She said she wanted to say nasty things and dirty and I was like what is it. She said if I will press and sucks her breast if she comes. It was difficult for me to answer as I keep say what is she talking about as if I haven't be sucking the breast before. She said this one will be different and that she wants it to be pouring out fluids.

Still I never still understand what was happening. I had to agree I will do it before I was able to calm the situation.

I was only seeing it as a woman joke until she came. A later understand She was only using me after the
Whole thing.

Haven exhausted from pressing and sucking her breast. She as well returned the favor by sucking my dick and nipples countless of times.

But It was after he left I later remembered the skit on social media telling girls to have their breast suck in October.
Re: Did You Suck Breast Or Was Your Breasts Suck This October? by fyzaila: 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hmmm what we read on the internet...smh

(1) (Reply)

Her Brother Is Oppressing Her / My Funny Cooking Experience Yesterday. / Can Life Get Any Lower Than This For A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.