Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,463 members, 7,968,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:17 PM

Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi Reveals (165 Views)

Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials / Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign - Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi / Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi Reveals by Malcolmxprince: 7:37am On Oct 12, 2022
The Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi, has explained the reason for the delay in releasing his manifesto for the 2023 presidential election.

Obi explained that “he was waiting for the positions of the Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC, and the Trade Union Congress, TUC, before releasing his manifesto.

The former Anambra State Governor disclosed this while speaking with BBC.

The LP presidential candidate has been criticised for delaying the release of his manifesto for the 2023 presidential election.

But, the former governor shrugged off the criticisms, stressing that the country has a lot of ideas and documented policy programmes which had been rendered ineffective due to a lack of implementation and political will to do them.

https://www.premiumnews.com.ng/2022/10/real-reason-im-yet-to-release-manifesto.html
Re: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi Reveals by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 12, 2022
Obi please calm down, don't be bothered by loser's
Re: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi Reveals by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2022
Impressive
Re: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi Reveals by Mynd44: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2022

(1)

Tribal Politics. / What Has Your Presidential Candidate Promised Nigerians? (Pic) / See Reactions As Court Discharges Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.