Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,907 members, 7,902,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:40 PM

Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 (44901 Views)

Harry Belafonte Dies At 96 / Download Tidinz Ft. Zoro – Nkpofe MP3 / Download Full Ep : Tidinz – 777 Ep - @tidinz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Wwwq: 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
Who
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by mekusmanuel(f): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Treasure17:
At first, I wanted to ignore you and the truth-berefted misinformed news you just spewed but for the peaceful soul of Tidniz I wouldn't. He was a great Igbo rapper who featured rap machines like Jeriq (Hustle 0'Clock), Mr. Raw, Zoro and so on. Why not shut up if you don't have anything to say, than speak ill of the dead.
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Treasure17(m): 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=mekusmanuel post=117506938][/quote]
Your educational background is questionable kid and I don't have that luxury of time to engage an indelicate being.
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by jojothaiv(m): 12:56am On Oct 13, 2022
Bensondrums:
You bloggers are terrible people... I'm very sure 90% of nairalanders viewing this thread doesn't know this rapper. When he was alive how many of you bloggers talked about him? How many of u bloggers put up his story or music on the front page of ur site? Now that he is dead he is now popular thanks t u guys. Many of u bloggers derive pleasure in seeing bad things happen to people bcus that's d only way ur business would thrive.

R.I.P young lad
Hr had a song with Phyno and Zoro, going head to head on that hip hop track.

Anyway, the world and the people therein thrive on negativity, there's a Nairalander here who is always proud to shove negativity down the throat of the readers, to him, he's doing his job.
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by BluntCrazeMan: 2:05am On Oct 13, 2022
Treasure17:
And eventually he didn't blow. Sad one. May his soul rest in peace.
Since he already released some songs, any of his songs fit come up anytime and BLOOWW
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by lordparcel: 6:45am On Nov 12, 2022
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) / Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . / Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.