Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,841 members, 7,972,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:22 AM

How On Earth Can Someone Make Money Online?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How On Earth Can Someone Make Money Online?? (187 Views)

Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th / See Aliko Dangote's 'heaven On Earth' Mansion That Can Make One Confuse / In What Business Or Investment Ideas Can Someone Make At Least N500k Per Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How On Earth Can Someone Make Money Online?? by M1r5789(m): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2022
I wondered as I am certain many people are wondering even now. I was in your shoe, and I have been scammed severally too not until I learnt what I want to share in this article.

I created this short report to help many people avoid some of my mistakes and get on the right path. So, let’s get into it. First of all, if you want to truly, really "make money online," there are 3 things you must get right so you don't waste your time, money, energy, and effort.

DO NOT go to Google and search for "how to make money online".
If you do so, you are going to be led down an evil path filled with scams,
99% of people who go this path end up never escaping this maze. If you must, be careful.
DO NOT DO IT! Enough said.

To make money online, you MUST learn how to sell something and have something to sell too.

You must choose something real, something that can grow and you must have the
discipline/patience to learn and do work to grow it. You Get it?

Now let's talk about the different things you can do to make money online but first, alert! Never do this one

Please Avoid These 6 Models:

Online surveys - purportedly, you simply respond to surveys and you get paid a certain amount.
If it was that simple, trust me, everyone should be rich by now!

Get paid to read emails - this one is so dumb I don't even know how people believe it.

Oil and Gas investment - also masquerading as "online investment programs" aka, invest N100,000 and get paid 40% every 30/60/90 days.
There are currently new ones making the rounds now.

Cash Gifting programs - a.k.a MMM and its many cousins. All that, "provide help, receive help" nonsense. They are all scams.

Online MLMs - pyramid schemes disguised as network marketing opportunities. If they have no real product and focus on recruiting new members, it's bullshit, it's a pyramid and it will come tumbling down.

Basically, anything that promises you'll make a lot of money doing very little to no work. It's mostly shysters and scammers who promote those things and I don't care if it's your trusted cousin telling you to join in.
Avoid them all.

Now Let's Get Into The Real Ways to Make Money Online.

Once again, please understand that you are making money online by using the internet to reach people who are interested in something, a product or a service you provide and they will pay you.

(1)FREELANCING/CONSULTING

This is where you provide skilled tasks to businesses and entrepreneurs.
Online Freelancing is probably the best way you can use to start making money online without any capital.
That is because all you are doing is helping out businesses and individuals with certain tasks like:

#Article writing
#Social media posting
#Audio/video transcribe
#Translations
#Graphics design
#Web design
#Voice over Etc

All you need is a skill in a particular area or subject - graphic design, social media marketing, copywriting, and sales.
And you can quickly learn many of these skills. Business owners buy these services like clockwork. All you have to do is to go to one of the online marketplaces where you can get these jobs. The most popular one is known as Fiverr. com
Fiverr is the world's largest online freelance services marketplace that connects businesses with online freelancers. You are going to earn X10 a normal monthly earning of an average Nigerian, you are going to earn huge.

The best program(course) about online freelancing that I can vouch for you right now is this one called Freelance Money Pot by Ajeigbe Moruf, here you can learn and start earning. The guy who created the program has hundreds of positive testimonials from students. send me hi for the course on WhatsApp.

(2)INFORMATION PUBLISHING

Information publishing is a business model where you publish and market information on a topic that people are looking to learn/master. You can publish step-by-step guides/courses on virtually any topic as long as people have an interest in it and are ready to pay for it. The topics can be money, relationships, business, travel, education, health, food, jobs, etc. It's a really neat way to make money. One of my businesses does this and it's extremely profitable with incredible margins.

If this is what you like, you should look at Ademiluyi Adegboyega's IBM program called CBL University, Ademiluyi was able to create over #10 million a year income from creating and selling information products online. I can't paste the link here because of Nairaland policies so, if you are interested in this one, do the same and send me a message on the green app.

(3) E-COMMERCE

E-commerce is all about 3 things:

Searching or sourcing for physical products that solve problems e.g through Jiji. ng
Set Up simple advertisements on Facebook, or any other social media, nothing complicated but using simple video that urges people to take action. It will either lead people to your landing page or to WhatsApp

And using a genius marketing method to sell them for a good initiative.
If you are interested in this business
Create a marketing system that allows you to pull in people who are interested in the type of products you are selling. You can advertise using Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google, and Blogs, Sell to them, and Sell to them repeatedly. If you are interested in this business I recommend you please get the 10X E-commerce Training by Jonathan Melody asap or any other E-commerce online course, I can help you get one.

If you have zero money, and zero connections but have skills or are willing to learn one, then do freelancing/consulting.

If you have access to some very helpful information that people will be willing to pay for, then you should consider getting into Information Publishing.

If you're not the writing type or you want to sell something you can touch, do E-commerce, it's great. If you notice, I left out Blogging as a way to "make money online, here's why. That's because blogging is extremely hard and for most starters, it isn't an excellent choice. To do it, you need a ton of patience and discipline.

This is just few of it, if you are not interested in any of the above then look forward to my future post as I will bring more online business opportunities that you can still start before this year ends, and if you are interested in any, don't forget to send hi to me on WhatsApp for the course or start practicing immediately

"One opportunity used wisely can change your Life dramatically"

(1) (Reply)

Close tread / How To Make A Living From Home 2022 / What Does The Spread Mean In Forex Trading?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.