Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,103 members, 7,919,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:36 AM

See Why People In Ogun State Should Reject APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why People In Ogun State Should Reject APC (617 Views)

Obaseki, Shaibu’s Supporters Reject APC Reconciliation Panel / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why People In Ogun State Should Reject APC by Workch: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2022
If you are from Ogun state or reside there and you still want to vote for APC then it will take a lot to convince me that you are not cursed.
There's no road in Ogun state, the moment you leave Lagos and you enter Ogun state, you will know that you have landed in a dungeon.

Last month I went for a wedding at Ayobo, I didn't know that we were going to enter Ogun state side of Ayobo, the moment we left Lagos double lane tarred road, come and see bad roads. Our car got stuck in one of your useless roads.
It's this same story when you leave Berger and enter inside inner Akute, Arepo, mowe, Ibafo, shimawa, even from sagamu to ogijo. You cannot connect Sagamu to papalanto, the roads are all terrible. Even Atan, ifo, Agbara and ota roads are useless.
Anytime you leave Lagos and enter Ogun state, you will feel the difference, even with the proximity to Lagos State, ogun state is still very useless.
If one wants to travel from Lagos to abeokuta, instead of using the expressway, we will have to first connect berger to Sagamu before going to abeokuta, what kind of roundabout journey is that? And we have APC ruling the state and also at federal level. Lagos-abeokuta expressway is the worst federal road in Nigeria that I have plied, very disgraceful.

This is same thing I will tell Abia people, you don't have any business with PDP in that state.

Cc
Re: See Why People In Ogun State Should Reject APC by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2022
If they like
Re: See Why People In Ogun State Should Reject APC by lhordspy: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2022
Top1gun:
Can the whole world see the hypocrisy of this Igbo clown

The dumbo is even proud to say he is base in Lagos state.

Just look at him telling people that stay back in his poverty ridden abia state what to do, all the way from the Lagos state he ran to.

3 Likes

Re: See Why People In Ogun State Should Reject APC by Workch: 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
lhordspy:

The dumbo is even proud to say he is base in Lagos state.

Just look at him telling people that stay back in his poverty ridden abia state, what to do all the way from the Lagos state he ran to.
did the Op lie about anything it stated about Ogun state?
Re: See Why People In Ogun State Should Reject APC by toneroforever(m): 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Workch:
If you are from Ogun state or reside there and you still want to vote for APC then it will take a lot to convince me that you are not cursed.
There's no road in Ogun state, the moment you leave Lagos and you enter Ogun state, you will know that you have landed in a dungeon.

Last month I went for a wedding at Ayobo, I didn't know that we were going to enter Ogun state side of Ayobo, the moment we left Lagos double lane tarred road, come and see bad roads. Our car got stuck in one of your useless roads.
It's this same story when you leave Berger and enter inside inner Akute, Arepo, mowe, Ibafo, shimawa, even from sagamu to ogijo. You cannot connect Sagamu to papalanto, the roads are all terrible. Even Atan, ifo, Agbara and ota roads are useless.
Anytime you leave Lagos and enter Ogun state, you will feel the difference, even with the proximity to Lagos State, ogun state is still very useless.
If one wants to travel from Lagos to abeokuta, instead of using the expressway, we will have to first connect berger to Sagamu before going to abeokuta, what kind of roundabout journey is that? And we have APC ruling the state and also at federal level. Lagos-abeokuta expressway is the worst federal road in Nigeria that I have plied, very disgraceful.

This is same thing I will tell Abia people, you don't have any business with PDP in that state.

Cc

My brother,PDP's case in Abia is among the 5 worst governed states in Nigeria since the return to democracy in 1999.

2 Likes

Re: See Why People In Ogun State Should Reject APC by toneroforever(m): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
Top1gun:
Can the whole world see the hypocrisy of this Igbo clown ? This bastard claim he said the same thing about Abia but the oloriburuku Igbo bastard is yet to create similar thread about Abia state which is obviously worse.

That's the problem with urchins. Someone made a criticism of bad governance in Ogun state & advised for a change of government but ur default reaction was a show of tribalism.
The alternative he is suggesting is still a Yoruba man perhaps from the same Ogun state but because the criticism came from a supposed Igbo man,ur true nature was made manifest.
To show that the OP wasn't just criticising a SW state for the fun of it, he went ahead to criticize a SE state also on the same grounds of woeful performance by state government.
Urchins,u r the most tribalistic people in Nigeria. Always viewing issues through ur ethnic lenses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why People In Ogun State Should Reject APC by LibertyRep: 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
The only reason APC will most likely win again in Ogun is because there's no viable opposition.

PDP seems cursed with intractable problems from within, they may not even field a guber candidate in the next election.

1 Like

Re: See Why People In Ogun State Should Reject APC by Workch: 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
Top1gun:
Can the whole world see the hypocrisy of this Igbo clown ? This bastard claim he said the same thing about Abia but the oloriburuku Igbo bastard is yet to create similar thread about Abia state which is obviously worse.

What has this got to do with the problems in ogun state?

Are you cursed yourself?
Re: See Why People In Ogun State Should Reject APC by Top1gun: 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
It is time to start drawing Nigerian attention to foolish Igbos like you. The OP can create thread about Ogun state far away from the Igbo land he came from but the bastard n you can not create a thread about Abia Ebonyi Imo Enugu n Anambra all failed state from Alaigbo.

No be madness de plague your Igbo papa so

toneroforever:

That's the problem with urchins. Someone made a criticism of bad governance in Ogun state & advised for a change of government but ur default reaction was a show of tribalism.
The alternative he is suggesting is still a Yoruba man perhaps from the same Ogun state but because the criticism came from a supposed Igbo man,ur true nature was made manifest.
To show that the OP wasn't just criticising a SW state for the fun of it, he went ahead to criticize a SE state also on the same grounds of woeful performance by state government.
Urchins,u r the most tribalistic people in Nigeria. Always viewing issues through ur ethnic lenses.

1 Like

Re: See Why People In Ogun State Should Reject APC by toneroforever(m): 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
Top1gun:
It is time to start drawing Nigerian attention to foolish Igbos like you. The OP can create thread about Ogun state far away from the Igbo land he came from but the bastard n you can not create a thread about Abia Ebonyi Imo Enugu n Anambra all failed state from Alaigbo.

No be madness de plague your Igbo papa so

Like I said earlier, tribalism & bitterness is the disease u've been diagnosed with. Lick 2 cubes of sugar ,3 times daily for 3 days. Las Las u go dey alright.
But if symptoms persists after following my prescription, then vote wisely.
Nigeria must work in our lifetime irrespective of ur stupidity.

(1) (Reply)

The North Will Serve Tinubu Breakfast The Same Way They Did Olu Falae / We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu / Peter Obi Exchanges Hot Words With Dino Melaye From The Arisetv Town-hall Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.