Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,204 members, 7,873,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday (33994 Views)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by pyyxxaro: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Issorai
Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by illuminutty: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Should we tell him?
Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by Cantshout: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Bribery. Bomb shell of a pregnant lady somewhere for her husband to hit her soon cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by johnbd: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
:ocan such happen in Nigeria?

Yes. Vote Peter obi. grin
Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by SmartPolician: 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
When I look at some black people, all I can say is that Nigerians are very beautiful people.

Apart from African Americans, I have yet to see black people as fine as Nigerians.

Congratulations to his wife anyways.
Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by dododawa1: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
African men are advancing and moving
Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by Lexusgs430: 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hìn for kúkú buy her iPhone 14 nah ....... cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by adecz: 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
House wey na you go live inside❓
Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by RepoMan007: 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
Who will reside in the house?
Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by josephevergreen(m): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
Woman that have respect and patience will surely enjoy no cap.
Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by toloohthegreat: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jes becas af lamba...
SIMPle mæn!

Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by advanceDNA: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
RepoMan007:
Who will reside in the house?

Lol.....u beat me to the question....its a nice gesture....but whats the rational of buying his wife a separate house when they live together....a car is understandble....??

Mayb the man has evil inlaws....and doesnt want her to be left with nothing when he's gone

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by deeplive1: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
I wounder what women has done to u in the past... Real good women do exist my dear cool
MatrixReloaded:
As a man If you never plunge my mental health after all I will be obliged to build a dream home for you. Good women does exist.
Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by deeplive1: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
My hubby will do more than this for me if he has the cash cool
suleimanwaziri:
Husband of the year.

A loving husband swept his wife off her feet as he gifted her a multi-million mansion on her birthday as well as an iPhone 13 Pro Max.

He said that it took him eight months to build the house.

Mixed reactions have trailed the couple's cute video.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjfy3JLqY9s/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kj6eZQlV0k
Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by kingyakos: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
Kenyan girls hardly fine face...
Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by Aguiyimba(m): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
suleimanwaziri:
Husband of the year.

A loving husband swept his wife off her feet as he gifted her a multi-million mansion on her birthday as well as an iPhone 13 Pro Max.

A good wife deserve more
Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
suleimanwaziri:
Husband of the year.

Na woman wey do well,we go surprise pass this one

Boerboel pups for sale

Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by Machinegun91(m): 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
Kenyan kayanmata is the best.

I see Nigerian girls flooding Kenyan website in search for kayanmata
Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by Freshgrace4life(f): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
So sweet of them..
Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
kudos to you bro.
Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by Burgerlomo: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
Correct guy, he tried. HBD LLNP cool

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by SAMBARRY: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
Redpillers go nack their head for wall and gnash their teeth Taya today o grin
Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by SAMBARRY: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
Redpillers go nack their head for wall and gnash their teeth Taya today o grin cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by SAMBARRY: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
toloohthegreat:
Jes becas af lamba...
SIMPle mæn!
lmaoo I talk am grin

They're already gnashing their teeth grin awon bitter leaf people grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by InvertedHammer: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
/

So the wife will start living apart from the husband?

How does one gift his wife a house?

/
Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by IgOga(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
Aleey3:
Ukraine takedown Russia most advanced thunder jet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_UbdiRZqns

Same propaganda of Ukraine is winning by loosing about 20% of it's land mass and now their energy infrastructure has been largely crippled because of the "come and see" what I can do with the Crimean bridge.

The comedian Zelensky thinks war is a skit...the earlier Ukraine settle with its neighbor the better for them...who is excited by a show off that will lead to more destruction of Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
Which one of them is the man? sad they both looks like men. Kenyans with hammer foreheads. sad
Re: Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday by ugbarreta(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
Excess knackin loading in HD��

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble / My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.