Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,554 members, 7,951,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Business Teams Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Business Teams Needed (372 Views)

Top 5 Teams That Played Full Season Unbeaten / Bbnaija: Your Favourite #bbnaija Couples Made It To The Same Teams. / Wife Teams Up With Boyfriend, Breaks Husband’s Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Teams Needed by newdawnlive: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
hi all, I know this is not a right place to post this but to quickly reach the potential target I have to do it. I'm a blockchain developer, I have created a coin and ready to be listed in one of the top 5 crypto exchanges in less than a month.
the coin presale will go live with one of the top most game launchpad where we will raise 100k in USD, note my company name is registered with corporate affairs commission (not a scam) details can be provided on request. I need some partners that can assist in raising 3k upfront for IDO listing fee, which is coming up on 24th of this month. the fee must be paid 48 hours before the IDO start. if you are interested please kindly reply I will provide the details you may need to know.
Re: Business Teams Needed by ayoncox: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
newdawnlive:
hi all, I know this is not a right place to post this but to quickly reach the potential target I have to do it. I'm a blockchain developer, I have created a coin and ready to be listed in one of the top 5 crypto exchanges in less than a month.
the coin presale will go live with one of the top most game launchpad where we will raise 100k in USD, note my company name is registered with corporate affairs commission (not a scam) details can be provided on request. I need some partners that can assist in raising 3k upfront for IDO listing fee, which is coming up on 24th of this month. the fee must be paid 48 hours before the IDO start. if you are interested please kindly reply I will provide the details you may need to know.

I think you should use Quora, Medium and Twitter.
Re: Business Teams Needed by newdawnlive: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
ayoncox:

I think you should use Quora, Medium and Twitter.
I don't even think about that, two heads are really better than one
Re: Business Teams Needed by Temhellen(f): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2023
newdawnlive:

Pls I need u to help me with something
Re: Business Teams Needed by newdawnlive: 11:48am On Jun 22, 2023
Temhellen:

Pls I need u to help me with something
what's it
Re: Business Teams Needed by Temhellen(f): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
newdawnlive:
what's it
Can you pls help me delete your comment from the number I posted earlier
Re: Business Teams Needed by newdawnlive: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
Temhellen:

Can you pls help me delete your comment from the number I posted earlier
done
Re: Business Teams Needed by Temhellen(f): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
[quote author=newdawnlive post=123963603] done[/quote
Thanks I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Shameless Babe With Cute Booobs Shares Her Freaky Nudes / "I Prefer Yahoo Yahoo To Gambling" Seun Anikulapo Kuti Advise Youth / Man Dresses As A Pilot To Propose To His Girlfriend Onboard A Plane (video /pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.