Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,504 members, 7,978,670 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:15 PM

The Only Investment Is Time And Your Excuse Is One Of These. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Only Investment Is Time And Your Excuse Is One Of These. (182 Views)

2023:agriculture Is The ONLY Investment, Any Other Thing You Do Is Your Business / So What Is Your Excuse? With ₦200 Can Make ₦15,999,536 / 4 Dangerous Signs Revealing Your Investment Is At Great Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Investment Is Time And Your Excuse Is One Of These. by favmarketer(f): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
Dear Friend,
Today I am going to be answering frequently asked questions about Freelancing.

What is freelancing?

Freelancing is simply working for several organizations instead of one.

A freelancer is someone who does work ( this could be jobs/ projects) for multiple
organizations instead of working with only one)

But why would someone want to work with several organizations instead of one?
The main reason for most Freelancers is the ability to set their price and work at their own hours.

As an employee in a 9-5 you don't get to choose when u work neither do you get to choose
when u go on vacations and take breaks.
A High-Income Skill is simply a digital skill that you can get paid lots of money for and is in high demand.

The emphasis of this is the "lots of money" and "High Demand"

This is what will make or break you as a freelancer.

It is what separates a regular freelancer from a High Paid Freelancer.

You want whatever skill/service you sell to have both of these elements.

There are a few more but always remember you want something that has high demand and is
easy for you to charge thousands of dollars (or hundreds)

These skills solidly hit the mark and are still very relevant as of the time of this class(plus
they are evergreen)

You just have to pick one, learn it and start selling.

If you want to learn one of these but don’t know where to start then read till the end I have
something for you.

This way you get paid extremely well and you don't have to struggle or wait forever to get a gig.

Below are some examples of high-income skills

-Digital marketing
-copywriting
-Content writing
-Web design
-UI/UX Design
-Social Media Marketing
-Coding
-Video editing
- Graphics design
Etc
To be brief, a freelancer offers services in demand and get paid. Those services come in your high income skills that I just mentioned

Let’s dive into the FAQs.

Do I need a laptop?
The answer to this question is both Yes and No.
Here’s what I mean if you are a graphics designer or video editor (depending on how well-skilled
you are) you need a laptop to navigate your tasks. But if you are a writer or looking to become a freelance writer you do not need a laptop at any level to get started.

What if I don’t have a skill?
There are several skills laid out for you to pick one learn and sell. Skills like Digital Marketing, Copywriting, UI/UX, Social media marketing,
etc.

How fast will I see results of I get started?
This depends on you and how fast you can consume materials understand them and implement them. It also depends on if you already have a skill before getting in or if you are totally learning from scratch.
While people who had a skill get results faster than newbies (which is only natural) Some
newbies have been known to get results pretty fast too.

Will foreigners hire me as a Nigerian?
Yes, in the world we live today nobody cares about where you are from. They only care that you can solve their problem and provide them value.

What if I don’t have time?
You only need 1-2 hours a day to land a gig that can help you quit your job and focus on more important things. Don’t make excuses and cut down on unimportant things.

I believe I have tried my best to answer all your questions. If you have any more
questions then let me know.

I have put together a explanatory video on Freelancing at zero cost.
Get it here
https://debbie.carrd.co

(1) (Reply)

Top Share To Buy Today — Reliance / Dogecoin Price Crash As Twitter Is Sued For Laying Off Workers / Want This Christmas To Stew? Then Do This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.