Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,842 members, 7,976,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:42 PM

Full Video Editing Course For Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Full Video Editing Course For Smartphone (231 Views)

Very Important Information For Smartphone Users / 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners / 10 Tips For Smartphone Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Video Editing Course For Smartphone by Onlinemoney01(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
Dear ,

I live in a world where I get everything done with my phone.

It is my camera, it is my entertainment hub, it is my workplace, it is my way of staying in shape, and it is my TV.
I have one word for my phone: Swag.

As I was wondering what could I do to win the holy grail of life i.e.
happiness a few months back, a good friend of mine told me that I should teach people how to live their lives through their phones.

As I sat and thought about it, I realized I needed to create a course on smartphone video editing. And in this course,
I can show my students how to take their creativity to the next level through their smartphones.

I made a Full Pack Smartphone Video Editing Course for this purpose and I want you not to miss this.

more updates are coming up soon and a lot of my students will be benefiting a lot worth more than the current price you will be getting today

Email me to get the link

(1) (Reply)

How To Test Your Phone If All Hardwares Are Working Properly / You Can Now Silence Unknown Callers On Whatsapp / How To Withdraw Omega With Okx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.