Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,762 members, 7,882,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

Advice Needed Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Pls (1035 Views)

Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family / Married Woman Doing Video Sex ,dirty Chatting With Ex, Advice Needed Pls. / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Pls by Emilia154(f): 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
Good evenin nlanders.pls i need advice on how to move on with my life.i met dis guy and we started datin.we dated 4 10 months before we broke up.he was d one who deflowered me.i also had an abortion for him because he was not stable financially and i wanted to further my education.i was neva d demanding type of girl because i believe in bin independent as a woman.unless he buys something for me i dont demand 4 anything from him.i loved him more than d way i love myself.we had our ups and downs in a relationshid but we were stil 2geda.al of a sudden he started behaving strange .it got to a time i was sick and did test and i was told i was pregnant again.i told him and he said i should abort it again.i told him i cant do it and dats was where our issue began.he ditched me and lied about his company transfering him.he has refused to cal me or talk to me till date.and it turned out d result were mixed and i was neva pregnant.pls advice me on how to move on with my life because i sacrifed alot .
Re: Advice Needed Pls by Zonefree(m): 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
Child of God having unprotected premarital sex and abortions, and still coming online boldly to seek for advice concerning the repercussion of her attrocities undecided

God didn't create you to be like this. Give your life a meaning. Stop premarital sex. Your body is the temple of God.

When you were having unprotected marathon sex, what were you expecting? Plasma television?

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls by neonly: 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
Get a cucumber and Thk me later
Re: Advice Needed Pls by advanceDNA: 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
Sacrifice what??
He's just using you....swallow the redpill and stop being stupid sticking with a someone thats just using you to pass time...its clear he's just using you

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Pls by LewisHamilton15: 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
Just move on...dont think of him as someone who matters.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls by Emilia154(f): 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
Alaye,speak like d elite dat u are and stop talking rubbish .i asked for advice and not for condemnation from u
Zonefree:
Child of God having unprotected premarital sex and abortions, and still coming online boldly to seek for advice concerning the repercussion of her attrocities undecided

God didn't create you to be like this. Give your life a meaning. Stop premarital sex. Your body is the temple of God.

When you were having unprotected marathon sex, what were you expecting? Plasma television?
Alaye,speak like d elite dat u are and stop talking rubbish .i asked for advice and not for condemnation from u

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls by Slynation(m): 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
The way this ladies boldly comes out to announce to the world they had series abortions is quite alarming...

Close leg, Mbanu!! they won't...!!
Oya close mouth, Rara!! they won't...!!!

Anyways, you can't move on until moving on is the only option you have...!!
Re: Advice Needed Pls by PerfectStranger(m): 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
Emilia154:
we had our ups and downs in a relationshid but we were stil 2geda.al of a sudden he started behaving strange .it got to a time i was sick and did test and i was told i was pregnant again.
So inside the ups and downs you both were still kn*cking?

Re: Advice Needed Pls by Kobojunkie: 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
Emilia154:
.it got to a time i was sick and did test and i was told i was pregnant again.i told him and he said i should abort it again.i told him i cant do it and dats was where our issue began.he ditched me and lied about his company transfering him.he has refused to cal me or talk to me till date. and it turned out d result were mixed and i was neva pregnant. pls advice me on how to move on with my life because i sacrifed alot .
Seek mental health counseling to help you realize how fortunate you are that you are no longer wasting any more of your life on this person who walked out on you after all you say you sacrificed. With good counseling, you should also be able to get back your self-esteem and self-confidence as an individual so you can maybe invest your efforts in growing and bettering yourself as a person so you do not end up in a similar situation in your next relationship. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Pls by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
. [s]All these guys that will create account today[/s] Your education matters, make it and not him your priority.
Re: Advice Needed Pls by Emilia154(f): 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Seek mental health counseling to help you realize how fortunate you are that you are no longer wasting any more of your life on this person who walked out on you after all you say you sacrificed. With good counseling, you should also be able to get back your self-esteem and self-confidence as an individual so you can maybe invest your efforts in growing and bettering yourself as a person so you do not end up in a similar situation in your next relationship. undecided
Thanks dear i realy appreciate
Re: Advice Needed Pls by Emilia154(f): 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
[s] All these guys that will create account today[/s]

Your education matters, make it and not him your priority.
Thanks
Re: Advice Needed Pls by burp18: 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
advanceDNA:
Sacrifice what??
He's just using you....swallow the redpill and stop being stupid sticking with a someone thats just using you to pass time...its clear he's just using you
the sad and unfortunate thing is some guy is out there who's more responsible, cares about and wants to be very involved in her life but you know women, she'd rather be with someone she's interested even if this person isn't interested in her.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls by Emilia154(f): 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
burp18:
the sad and unfortunate thing is some guy is out there who's more responsible, cares about and wants to be very involved in her life but you know women, she'd rather be with someone she's interested even if this person isn't interested in her.
U don c d mata na
Re: Advice Needed Pls by burp18: 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Emilia154:
U don c d mata na
last last we all deserve what we get abi how u c am
Re: Advice Needed Pls by Kobojunkie: 3:27am On Oct 13, 2022
burp18:
Abeg go sit down! undecided

How do you know this particular lady here does not want to be with a responsible individual? Stop with the sweeping generalizations abeg! Makes the lot of you sound like toads each passing day. undecided
Re: Advice Needed Pls by Kobojunkie: 3:31am On Oct 13, 2022
burp18:
last last we all deserve what we get abi how u c am
There are lots of individuals.... males and females who seek peace of mind in a relationship and are willing to invest their efforts in getting exactly that. Only there are equally lots of imbe_ciles out there and it is hard to tell them from the so-called decent folks(men and women) in the field. undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls by nokspos: 4:19am On Oct 13, 2022
If you don't love yourself , nobody will love you. Build yourself, further your education as you said. Start a business or get a better job. If you already have one, focus more on how to magnify or scale your business. Fast and pray for a better life not for a broken relationship to be mended. It works like magic, if you better yourself you will never miss someone that doesn't love you and within a short period of time, love will find you again.
Re: Advice Needed Pls by imagrg(m): 5:40am On Oct 13, 2022
The rule of thumb that relationship with people taught me is:

LOVE ONE WHO LOVES YOU AND STOP BEGGING TO BE LOVED BY ONE WHO CARES LESS ABOUT YOU!

But unfortunately, ladies love those who treat them with nonchalance most! Men who truly love them they either refer to as, SIMPS or SCAPEGOATS.
Later in life, after realising their costly mistakes, they go about looking for such persons to fall back to wen time don pass them.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls by burp18: 6:20am On Oct 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Abeg go sit down! undecided

How do you know this particular lady here does not want to be with a responsible individual? Stop with the sweeping generalizations abeg! Makes the lot of you sound like toads each passing day. undecided
Someone who's responsible would not get her pregnant, not once, but twice and ask her to carry out abortion knowing fully well he's not ready to be involved in her life.
Re: Advice Needed Pls by burp18: 6:23am On Oct 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There are lots of individuals.... males and females who seek peace of mind in a relationship and are willing to invest their efforts in getting exactly that. Only there are equally lots of imbe_ciles out there and it is hard to tell them from the so-called decent folks(men and women) in the field. undecided
Wrong. There are so many people who don't even know why they're in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls by Kobojunkie: 6:26am On Oct 13, 2022
burp18:
Someone who's responsible would not get her pregnant, not once, but twice and ask her to carry out abortion knowing fully well he's not ready to be involved in her life.
You say that like there is some sort of set template to these things. undecided

Granted OP seemed to have lost herself in the relationship but we all know that when it comes to relationships , it is not by formulae but many a times by luck. undecided
Re: Advice Needed Pls by Kobojunkie: 6:28am On Oct 13, 2022
burp18:
Wrong. There are so many people who don't even know why they're in a relationship.
So? Even if you knew well why you are in a relationship, you have no real way of guaranteeing you are in it with the right person, especially if a Nigerian. There is no barcode to scan for these things. undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls by burp18: 6:32am On Oct 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You say that like there is some sort of set template to these things. undecided

Granted OP seemed to have lost herself in the relationship but we all know that when it comes to relationships , it is not by formulae but many a times by luck. undecided
formulae indeed. So she should keep getting pregnant and carrying out abortions fr the guy in question because it's all a game of luck? Once is a mistake. Twice is stupid. What if she'd lost her life in the process?
Re: Advice Needed Pls by burp18: 6:36am On Oct 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So? Even if you knew well why you are in a relationship, you have no real way of guaranteeing you are in it with the right person, especially if a Nigerian. There is no barcode to scan for these things. undecided
There is no way to really see if someone's right for you but when you meet them. You'll know. Because the signs will be there
Re: Advice Needed Pls by Emilia154(f): 6:39am On Oct 13, 2022
Slynation:
The way this ladies boldly comes out to announce to the world they had series abortions is quite alarming...

Close leg, Mbanu!! they won't...!!
Oya close mouth, Rara!! they won't...!!!

Anyways, you can't move on until moving on is the only option you have...!!
Guy she was confused and nervous when it happened and regretted ever opting for abortion as an option.but its wel
Re: Advice Needed Pls by Emilia154(f): 6:42am On Oct 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Fact
Re: Advice Needed Pls by Emilia154(f): 6:46am On Oct 13, 2022
imagrg:
The rule of thumb that relationship with people taught me is:

LOVE ONE WHO LOVES YOU AND STOP BEGGING TO BE LOVED BY ONE WHO CARES LESS ABOUT YOU!

But unfortunately, ladies love those who treat them with nonchalance most! Men who truly love them they either refer to as, SIMPS or SCAPEGOATS.
Later in life, after realising their costly mistakes, they go about looking for such persons to fall back to wen time don pass them.
Wel not all ladie7 are like dat
Re: Advice Needed Pls by jogsman01(m): 6:48am On Oct 13, 2022
Move on with me
Emilia154:
Good evenin nlanders.pls i need advice on how to move on with my life.i met dis guy and we started datin.we dated 4 10 months before we broke up.he was d one who deflowered me.i also had an abortion for him because he was not stable financially and i wanted to further my education.i was neva d demanding type of girl because i believe in bin independent as a woman.unless he buys something for me i dont demand 4 anything from him.i loved him more than d way i love myself.we had our ups and downs in a relationshid but we were stil 2geda.al of a sudden he started behaving strange .it got to a time i was sick and did test and i was told i was pregnant again.i told him and he said i should abort it again.i told him i cant do it and dats was where our issue began.he ditched me and lied about his company transfering him.he has refused to cal me or talk to me till date.and it turned out d result were mixed and i was neva pregnant.pls advice me on how to move on with my life because i sacrifed alot .
Re: Advice Needed Pls by Emilia154(f): 7:20am On Oct 13, 2022
jogsman01:
Move on with me
Oh realy
Re: Advice Needed Pls by jogsman01(m): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2022
Emilia154:
Oh realy
Affirmative YES! DM?
Re: Advice Needed Pls by Tlyon(m): 4:35am On Oct 16, 2022
Emilia154:

Hit me up let’s talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's Enjoying Anal Sex More And More / What's Your Favourite Hole? [PICS] / Why Do Men Despise Single Mothers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.