Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,881 members, 7,899,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

Peter Obi Among Ruling Class, He’s Not A New Face, Says Kola Ologbondiyan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Among Ruling Class, He’s Not A New Face, Says Kola Ologbondiyan (309 Views)

Go To Court Is A Metaphor That Symbolises Impunity - Kola Ologbondiyan / Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test / Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari’s Comments Confirm Fraud In 2019 Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Among Ruling Class, He’s Not A New Face, Says Kola Ologbondiyan by voiceoftheupcom: 6:16am On Oct 13, 2022
Peter Obi among ruling class, he’s not a new face, says Kola Ologbondiyan

Kola Ologbondiyan, former PDP spokesperson, says Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party, is part of the ruling class.

The Obi campaign has been branded as the third force that is bent on wresting power from the ruling elite.

Speaking on Sunrise Daily, a Channels Television programme, on Wednesday, Ologbondiyan said Obi is “part and parcel” of the establishment.

He said asides from being a governor for eight years, Obi has been part of the process of the administration of the country.

Ologbondiyan said Obi only walked away from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) over a disagreement, adding that it wasn’t his first time decamping.

“Peter Obi is part and parcel of the establishment party, he only took a walk over disagreement,” he said.

“He is not a new face, for anybody to say this is a new face, I don’t understand it. Because he is part of the process, he’s been governor for eight years.

“He has left a political party for another before he left for this.”

In October 2014, Obi left the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) to the then-ruling party, citing the need to be a competitor and not a spectator in national affairs.

In 2018, Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the PDP, said he chose Obi as his running mate, owing to the former governor’s vast knowledge of the economy.

https://makesensepromotions.com/peter-obi-among-ruling-class-hes-not-a-new-face-says-kola-ologbondiyan/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Among Ruling Class, He’s Not A New Face, Says Kola Ologbondiyan by Iseniya: 6:18am On Oct 13, 2022
This one everyone is crying about Peter Obi.

That's how victory always begin Oo

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Among Ruling Class, He’s Not A New Face, Says Kola Ologbondiyan by VTJN(m): 6:21am On Oct 13, 2022
No doubt Tinubu is the next president to succeed Buhari

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Among Ruling Class, He’s Not A New Face, Says Kola Ologbondiyan by hisgrace090: 6:24am On Oct 13, 2022
At the mention of the name of Peter obi, all our treasure lootters must shiver.

Time to get it right is now, obi to the rescue.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Among Ruling Class, He’s Not A New Face, Says Kola Ologbondiyan by successmatters(m): 6:25am On Oct 13, 2022
Peter Obi has experience enough to be a good president, that's all I can say.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Among Ruling Class, He’s Not A New Face, Says Kola Ologbondiyan by tamdun: 6:27am On Oct 13, 2022
We know this already,he has always been part of the corrupt system

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Among Ruling Class, He’s Not A New Face, Says Kola Ologbondiyan by vengertime: 6:31am On Oct 13, 2022
Peter Obi the man everyone is admiring

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Among Ruling Class, He’s Not A New Face, Says Kola Ologbondiyan by Ikpewe: 6:32am On Oct 13, 2022
If pandora wins, may I just be a millionaire that lives comfortably in his house with his wife and children, same goes with Atiku. But if BAT wins, may I be a billionaire living large with many houses and cars to his name. And my wife and children enjoying my money with me, amen.
Re: Peter Obi Among Ruling Class, He’s Not A New Face, Says Kola Ologbondiyan by Mrkrobz(m): 6:36am On Oct 13, 2022
Ikpewe:
If pandora wins, may I just be a millionaire that lives comfortably in his house with his wife and children, same goes with Atiku. But if BAT wins, may I be a billionaire living large with many houses and cars to his name. And my wife and children enjoying my money with me, amen.

This kind of wish sha grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Among Ruling Class, He’s Not A New Face, Says Kola Ologbondiyan by PandoraObi: 6:38am On Oct 13, 2022
What do you mean

Re: Peter Obi Among Ruling Class, He’s Not A New Face, Says Kola Ologbondiyan by ImperialYoruba: 6:39am On Oct 13, 2022
Obi says he is new face, not part of establishment, but those that know him well say he lies, he is not new face. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Among Ruling Class, He’s Not A New Face, Says Kola Ologbondiyan by Ikpewe: 6:39am On Oct 13, 2022
Mrkrobz:

This kind of wish sha grin grin
Brother it's not just a wish but a reality.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Among Ruling Class, He’s Not A New Face, Says Kola Ologbondiyan by phosky(m): 6:44am On Oct 13, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Among Ruling Class, He’s Not A New Face, Says Kola Ologbondiyan by SmartPolician: 7:23am On Oct 13, 2022
Peter Obi got the opportunity to rule but stood out! Other people who have stood out in leadership for me despite their lean resources are Dave Umahi, Babagana Zulum and Donald Duke.

But then, leadership goes beyond building infrastructure but displaying exceptional administrative dexterity, integrity and sincerity of purpose. These are areas Peter Obi stood out.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Would Be Disqualify For Receiving Foreign Donations If Proven (video) / Is Ooni Following The Footsteps Of King Solomon? / Why Is Mr Tinubu Claiming Lagos Instead Of Iragbiji? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.