Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,007 members, 7,880,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

Intercontinent Share Certificate Headache - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Intercontinent Share Certificate Headache (963 Views)

Can I Use My Share Certificate As Collateral For A Loan? / Daar Communication Share Certificate! / How To Get My Share Certificate From OANDO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinent Share Certificate Headache by teetalks: 10:11am On Aug 21, 2007
Hi All,
pls someone with adequate information on Intercontinental
should let me know, i bought some shares since Novermember 2006
and still yet to receive my Certificate , ANY NEWS?, pls respond
Re: Intercontinent Share Certificate Headache by omoayo07(m): 11:13am On Aug 21, 2007
Have you been in touch with them ?. Do you have a contact person or a stock broker that can assist you. Ar e you aware of the cscsnigerialtd.com where you can have ease access and follow the movement of your shares?
Re: Intercontinent Share Certificate Headache by teetalks: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2007
yea i understand all these explanation,all i want to know is
if intercontinental have finally realised the share Certificates
to their shareholders
Re: Intercontinent Share Certificate Headache by Yes4u(m): 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2007
Like you I am still waiting for my certificate from the bank.
Re: Intercontinent Share Certificate Headache by oxax99(m): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2007
Presently, the certificates are being dispatched. They have just concluded the printing. This is an authentic information as I have a customer who just went to pick his from WEMASEC. Hope you will get yours soon.
Re: Intercontinent Share Certificate Headache by teetalks: 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2007
Hi Oxas99,
pls tell me about this WEMASEC, their office Address?
can i also go and pick my Certificate from them?
Re: Intercontinent Share Certificate Headache by senetee(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2007
Have not recieved mine too.
Can anyone walk up to WEMASEC to demand for his certificate?
Re: Intercontinent Share Certificate Headache by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2007
Neither have i its being almost a month and i av nt received mine either what is happening at least they should have the decency to inform shareholders of reasons of the delay.
Re: Intercontinent Share Certificate Headache by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2007
I meant to write a year.
Re: Intercontinent Share Certificate Headache by teetalks: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2007
Hello guys any update ?
are we to go to WEMASEC office?,
how do one get his/her Certificate?
Re: Intercontinent Share Certificate Headache by TOLABABE1(f): 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2007
i think you guys should hold on for a while, their Registrars are working on distributing sholders certificate to their respected collecting center be it P.O.Box or Postal address.

(1) (Reply)

Five Things Prospective Investors Are Looking For In Your Business Plan / Dangote Wealth Secret Revealed / "Step-By-Step Easy Ways To Making You Over N70,000 Every Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.