Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:13 AM

Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) (26692 Views)

Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) / We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. / There Are 282 Cameras Monitoring Vehicles In Lagos Metropolis - VIS - Pixs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) by Rapuru14: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2022
Naija4love:
still working fine in Lagos, that’s Kick Against Indiscipline

grin grin grin grin

Is Tinubu disciplined
Re: Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) by Dracas: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2022
Everything about Tinubu is throwback to when he was alive. Someone should please show him now that he is half dead.
Re: Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) by twilliamx(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2022
Naija4love:
the ones way no put him state money in bullion vans, how far about the state level now to Lagos levels and all of them get house in the same Lagos way Tinubu take all the state money for himself. Why Tinubu no get ordinary land in your state. shame on you
He put am for shayo company o lu le

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 13, 2022
Africana1123:
Throwback Thursday:14 March 2006.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialABAT commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court and other Equipment during his administration as Governor of Lagos State.
Does that make him a good person?
Re: Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) by Echoban: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2022
LAXconfidential:
Obi did even better with Anambra State little resources

This man doesn't joke with little children and education cry

We Don see this one tire now. This blue bus and another orange color 3 fire truck.

Asiwaju bis commissioning vehicles for the new institution he created. Vehicles for mobile court hence creating thousands of employment. Lagos is the only one with mobile court across the country.. how can u b comparing it to commissioning of bus to sec school?? U should b ashamed of urself now sad
Re: Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) by Collins2028(m): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2022
successmatters:
These vehicles and men were prepared to collect money to the pockets of Emilokan. KAI, LASTMA, LAWMA, motor park touts all the old things Tinubu achieved in Lagos.

Agbero organisation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) by Whois(m): 10:17am On Oct 13, 2022
You dey mind them? They called it Mobile court but they'll tell you to go to bolade oshodi. If you look well you'll realize they're only after revenue generation and nothing else. Nuff said
CheapHomes1:

Where are the vehicles now?
Re: Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) by Mandate2023: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2022
successmatters:
These vehicles and men were prepared to collect money to the pockets of Emilokan. KAI, LASTMA, LAWMA, motor park touts all the old things Tinubu achieved in Lagos.

Agbero organisation.

Show us what obi commission grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) by adekolaelect(m): 10:36am On Oct 13, 2022
successmatters:

Agbero organisation.
At least all you mentioned are still useful in one way or the other than those that Iyamiris Enporwered in Igbo land to destroy and kill their families in the name of unrealistic Biafra . If you want to quote me pls tell me what IPOB /ESN brought to Igbo land than killing and destruction .

Re: Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) by Picardor2: 10:40am On Oct 13, 2022
Africana1123:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu incoming president federal republic of Nigeria 2023 cool

President of ur Village
Re: Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) by adekolaelect(m): 10:42am On Oct 13, 2022
successmatters:

Agbero organisation.
At least all you mentioned are still useful in one way or the other for the commercial activities in Lagos than those that Iyamiris Enporwered in Igbo land to destroy and kill their families in the name of unrealistic Biafra . If you want to quote me pls tell me what IPOB /ESN brought to Igbo land than killing and destruction . Mumu is talking as if we no see Igbo conductors,Bike and drivers in Lagos

Re: Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) by andycom(m): 10:42am On Oct 13, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Tinubu is our next president of Nigeria whether zombidients like it or not. I'm BATified.

I will do anything and everything for Tinubu to win even if it takes me to snatch ballot box on that election day, I will do it. Tinubu MUST win and that's our agenda for 2023

Emi lo kan
Bola Tinubu lo Kan.
God bless our incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

A senseless bat has spoken

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) by Kingzeez10: 10:51am On Oct 13, 2022
Authoreety:
Nice...

But he should be punished for giving us buhari...

Meanwhile, Revenue made from this same project na for him personal pocket

Who dem Wan decieve?

cheesy angry
You dull no be small. And someone dey call you daddy for house
Re: Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) by anonimi: 10:52am On Oct 13, 2022
Africana1123:
Throwback Thursday:14 March 2006.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialABAT commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court and other Equipment during his administration as Governor of Lagos State.

What fraction of what Jakande did in four years, does this paparazzi picture represent? Do you know

Realdeals:
1. The first governor to present a billion Naira state budget in Nigeria.

2. He phased out the shift system in Lagos schools in three months. He built functional classrooms to absorb those who only attend schools for three hours a day.

3. He opened up what is now known as the Lekki Corridor.

4. He built the biggest Housing estate by a state government at Abesan, along with five other estates.

5. He built LASU, LACOED, LASPOTECH and Technical schools to absorb the products of the free education policy.

6 He built General Hospitals and Health centers in all the five divisions of Lagos. He also upgraded General Hospital Ikeja to the Medical arm of LASU.

7. He created the Agric hub at Oko Oba. He also created similar hubs in Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

8. His government’s strict adherence to the party manifesto of Free Education, Free Health care, Rural integration and Housing for all, along with other UPN governors, created the largest pool of human resources in Nigeria.

9. He moved the Lagos State Government Secretariat from PWD to Alausa, which he built from scratch. He also lived in his personal house and drove his personal car throughout his tenure.

Gani Kayode Balogun Jr

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/07/24/jakande-90-9-achievements-of-alhaji-lateef-jakande-as-lagos-governor/

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

Last year, Nigeria overtook India as the country with the largest number of people living in extreme poverty, thereby becoming the world capital of poverty, according to the Brookings Institute. This year, the number has risen to 91.6 million from 87 million in June 2018. Every minute, six Nigerians enter the group of extremely poor people, according to the World Poverty Clock.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

pluto04:
fashola-battles-to-justify-lasu-fee-hike

Okay. Not exactly what he said. But that is exactly what he implied. How much is the minimum wage of Lagos state civil servants? He seems to be out of touch and his statements are highly irresponsible!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/fashola-battles-to-justify-lasu-fee-hike/

Governor Babatunde Fashola battled hard weekend, to justify the astronomical hike in tuition fees recently introduced in Lagos State University, LASU, by the state government. Recall that the state government had increased tuition fees paid in the university from N25,000 to N250,000 per session.

Fashola, who spoke at Government College, Ughelli’s, annual luncheon party in Lagos, said Nigerians were unconsciously making the country one where there would be separate schools for the rich and poor.

According to him, critics of the increment are indirectly calling for a Nigerian society which will be divided into poor university for the poor and rich university for rich people.

He said: “Countries that do not prioritise education are always at the mercy of those who place a high premium on education.

“Where in the world have we seen tuition fee of university of N25,000? You cannot find this anywhere. Even the nations that are developed and wealthy do not give education for N25,000.

“LASU started very well and over the years, the population grew and beyond the available facilities and the school began to deteriorate. We are determined to rescue LASU and we will not make it a school for the poor.

“We are unconsciously making Nigeria a society where there will be a school for the rich and one for the poor.
“Several people in this country pay so much for education abroad while the schools here continue to deteriorate. It is only in the university that the children of the rich and children of the poor can sit in the same classroom.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) by feeloscar(m): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Tinubu is our next president of Nigeria whether zombidients like it or not. I'm BATified.

I will do anything and everything for Tinubu to win even if it takes me to snatch ballot box on that election day, I will do it. Tinubu MUST win and that's our agenda for 2023

Emi lo kan
Bola Tinubu lo Kan.
Sorry, no snatching of ballot boxes this time around.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) by Iwedunloye: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2022
Judolisco:
Tinubu was 40 yrs old here

2006, kindly read b4 commenting
Re: Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) by Realguyman1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
omoredia:
Tinubu is the only creature that can be worse than Buhari. That's a fact. Don't say u were not warned!
Shout it out to those mc Olumo agberoes and other dumb APC supporters, so that they wouldn't said I wasn't told.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) by Idaytesj29(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
successmatters:

Agbero organisation.

Stale
Re: Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) by mafmag(m): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
VOsimhen144:

Emi lo kan
Bola Tinubu lo Kan.

Na to Gun you down be that... grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) by sirjentul05(m): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Your Igbo Christian Political party is going nowhere.

You can rant from now till God knows when

Na only bauchi, sokoto, kebbi and lagos wey I see, other states nko? Mkpi
Re: Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) by nedekid: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
successmatters:

Agbero organisation.
Na so..
When them come remove our vehicle number plates for front of our office complex back then, we go claim the plates, na mobile court ohh, magistrate weh wear normal shirt and trouser nack us bill one by one 10k, 10k make we go pay for alpha betta akkant. grin
In all fairness, he looked younger, healthier in this picture.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground / I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says / Nigerian Soldiers Injured After Stepping On Explosive During Operation. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.