Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,767 members, 7,879,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:32 PM

MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari (48437 Views)

Àbike Dabiri Presents Her National Honour To Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking / Imam Who Sheltered People In Plateau Killings To Get A National Honor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by joyandfaith: 8:21am On Oct 13, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Teni doesn't do nudity because she's fat.

Kid spotted!!

3 Likes

Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by Oduwils222(m): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2022
superCleanworks:

Foto � he don forget their names bayi �
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by suleimanwaziri: 8:22am On Oct 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKZarzk3AFA

Watch President Buhari conferred national honours on over 400 Nigerians and friends of Nigeria on Tuesday, October 11.

The popular names on the list include Buhari's late Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, Governor Rotimi Akeredolu, WTO DG, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, among others.

Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:23am On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:

Her father Brigadier General S.O Apata died for the Democracy you now enjoy and she is also doing very fine in music without too much sexual exposure

Teni always performs in APC rally so I don't think any beef exist

Apc award?
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by bhella10: 8:23am On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:

Her father Brigadier General S.O Apata died for the Democracy you now enjoy and she is also doing very fine in music without too much sexual exposure

her father didn't die for democracy stop peddling unverified fact. Her father was killed by armed robbers. He was a thorn on their flesh. He actually died a hero.

2 Likes

Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by yomalex(m): 8:24am On Oct 13, 2022
Okay
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by Moh247: 8:24am On Oct 13, 2022
bhella10:
her father didn't die for democracy stop peddling unverified fact

So why was he assassinated in 1995 Mr genius
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by Amayabor1: 8:24am On Oct 13, 2022
bhella10:
Damage control

How is it damage control? She didn't try to explain what happened. She didn't apologize for supposedly "disrespecting Buhari".

Make una try to dey rest.

1 Like

Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by casualobserver: 8:24am On Oct 13, 2022
Disgrace of a daughter! From what I hear of her father he will be rolling in his grave!!

1 Like

Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by everythinggirly(f): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2022
Congratulations to her.
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by Devil1Messenger: 8:25am On Oct 13, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

LMAO! What's that got to do with anything? grin grin grin
That is the honest truth
Tiwa savage, yemi alade etc are all better than her
Because those ones exposes their body,
Fed govt won't recognise dem
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by Kaybaba5(m): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2022
joshjc:
Why was she given a national honour?,if it's because of music,there are more people better than her in the music industry

Bad belle
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by Codes151(m): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2022
joshjc:
Why was she given a national honour?,if it's because of music,there are more people better than her in the music industry
everything about this northerner mentality is sth else.

A national award them carry give thieves n sell dash ppl. So shameful
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by Babysho(m): 8:27am On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:

Her big boobs

Tinubu supporter spotted
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by bhella10: 8:27am On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:

So why was he assassinated in 1995 Mr genius
Assassinated is not the right word. He was murdered by armed robbers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by casualobserver: 8:28am On Oct 13, 2022
She should never have been given the award in the 1st place, there are people more deserving.

1 Like

Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by joyandfaith: 8:29am On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:

Died for democracy or killed by armed robbers? Her father was a great man though.
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by royalnose: 8:29am On Oct 13, 2022
joshjc:
Grace !!!
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by DenreleDave(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2022
U sell usdt for 580?
MilliXchange:
I really don’t understand the issue on the award collection! I have seen the video and I was asking myself was she supposed to prostrate for him?

Of all President of this world, Buhari is expecting to be respected in some special ways? Wonders they say can never end!

Anyway, patronize my business, I sell too and also make payments for services online.
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by Minjim: 8:30am On Oct 13, 2022
joshjc:

People not worthy of the awards now pay for it
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by Patriotsleague: 8:30am On Oct 13, 2022
I think she was shook cheesy
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by jaxxy(m): 8:32am On Oct 13, 2022
joshjc:

She those ones sings nonsense lyrics up and down kike ruga or is ruger?

pls teni is super talented and above those quacks.
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by Salisu19(m): 8:35am On Oct 13, 2022
But you haven't told us why you refused to check the president hand while receiving your awards grin grin
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by Mayflowa(m): 8:35am On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:

Her father Brigadier General S.O Apata fought for the Democracy you now enjoy and she is also doing very fine in music without too much sexual exposure

Besides, you apply to get the award. They won't give the so called "better music artistes" if they didn't apply.

1 Like

Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by TechNana(f): 8:35am On Oct 13, 2022
Head up high sweetheart..

1 award, more to come..

Forget the critics and focus on the goal.
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by Okortor: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2022
Such disrespect! I condemn such act, irrespective of the current situation, the PRESIDENT Deserves utmost respect!
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by stevups(m): 8:37am On Oct 13, 2022
I love Teni, if it's from Teni it must be original and perfect. God made Teni to make the whole Nigerians happy. May the joy of the Lord remain with Teni Makanaki

1 Like

Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by Cmanforall: 8:41am On Oct 13, 2022
joshjc:
Check her father's name

A lot if people are also doing philanthropic work
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by Gopkk(m): 8:42am On Oct 13, 2022
joshjc:
. That is Life ,There are more better Musicians than whizkid,Burna boy etc but were not Known ,Still living poor and averagely .

So just take it like that ,it's not about who does it best it's about Grace .

1 Like

Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by stano2(m): 8:43am On Oct 13, 2022
joshjc:
learn to read

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Okonjo-Iweala Said When Oil Was $76 Per Barrel (Flash Back) / Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him / Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.